Qatar....... Its not too late.

Sponsored Links
What's th point of a boycott it isn't going to bring them back. Yes it's a shame but it's the world cup tournament, the second biggest
sporting event in the universe, even I enoy it and i'm not even a big football fan

What's th point of a boycott it isn't going to bring them back. Yes it's a shame but it's the world cup tournament, the second biggest
sporting event in the universe, even I enoy it and i'm not even a big football fan

Yea your so right.:idea:...... they are not even the right shade of black..... fnck em there's plenty more in India.....

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
My Dad knew Mick McManus when he was young... I think he had a butchers at the local shops.

My dad is a wrestlig fan and so were we.
We got to shake hands with Mick, Giant Haystacks, Big Daddy, London, Kendo Nagaski, Jackie Palo and a few others.
These wrestlers were my heros and we had pics taken with Nagaski and Giant Haystacks

My dad is a wrestlig fan and so were we.
We got to shake hands with Mick, Giant Haystacks, Big Daddy, London, Kendo Nagaski, Jackie Palo and a few others.
These wrestlers were my heros and we had pics taken with Nagaski and Giant Haystacks

Haystacks I think lived in South London too. I see him and was told it was him by my uncle. But uncles do that sort of thing

I don't think we have any right to go around the world telling other culture's how to live their lives so talk of a boycott in Qatar is just Western hypocrisy.
If Wales manage to reach their first finals since 1958 do you think they'd support a boycott? No chance. Some players only get one chance at playing on the biggest stage and why a should a small group of virtue-signalling flake-wits deny them the opportunity?

I don't think we have any right to go around the world telling other culture's how to live their lives so talk of a boycott in Qatar is just Western hypocrisy.
If Wales manage to reach their first finals since 1958 do you think they'd support a boycott? No chance. Some players only get one chance at playing on the biggest stage and why a should a small group of virtue-signalling flake-wits deny them the opportunity?

But your ok with the 1000s of Indian, Philippino and other country's who citizens have died and paid slave wages building the big stage?

But your ok with the 1000s of Indian, Philippino and other country's who citizens have died and paid slave wages building the big stage?

Thousands, you say.
Well that sounds like an exaggeration for starters, although i'm sure you can back it up with credible sources.
Slave wages, you say.
Perhaps we ought to pay people in this country a living wage before making such accusations towards a foreign country. And yes, i know about the minimum wage regulations but due to inflation and the rise in the cost of living how much of a help is it really?
And no, i'm not ok with any deaths in such circumstances.

Boycotting the world cup will not help the victims or their families in any way.

So why make everyone else suffer your sanctimony.

It's all about the money. I am not a football fan (I pretty much only watch the World Cup, and certainly not all matches), but I do feel that a country should earn the right to host the world cup. Qatar never qualified as far as I know, so why were they chosen to host the event?

And, the European football season runs from Sept to May, so World Cup in June/July makes sense. But it is being held in November, so surely that is going to mess up national games for a month or more?

All a bit silly. Should only be hosted in a country that has qualified and as a solid history of football.

It'd be like the UK hosting NFL!

Oh, hang on ...

Thousands, you say.
Well that sounds like an exaggeration for starters, although i'm sure you can back it up with credible sources.
Slave wages, you say.
Perhaps we ought to pay people in this country a living wage before making such accusations towards a foreign country. And yes, i know about the minimum wage regulations but due to inflation and the rise in the cost of living how much of a help is it really?
And no, i'm not ok with any deaths in such circumstances.

Boycotting the world cup will not help the victims or their families in any way.

So why make everyone else suffer your sanctimony.
Did I say hundreds of thousands?
https://www.theguardian.com/global-...grant-worker-deaths-qatar-fifa-world-cup-2022

Slave wages, you say.
Perhaps we ought to pay people in this country a living wage before making such accusations towards a foreign

If you start another thread I'm sure we will agree on that at least.

Money
Power
Greed
Maybe with a little corruption here and there

Has always been, always will be.

I've noted a few upset posters about the fact where it is being played. I'm safely assuming they will still watch if it is still played there.

We are not footy fans but we do watch some of the WC matches and TBH, could not careless where they were played as there is nothing I can do about that.

Sponsored Links
Back