Qatar....... Its not too late.

Boris and his wealthy chums could nor give a hoot about human rights.

johnson has commented before...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/v...s-sirte-needs-to-clear-dead-bodies-away-audio

"The British foreign secretary says Libya has the potential to turn the city of Sirte into the next Dubai, once it has cleared the dead bodies away. Johnson made the comments on Tuesday during a meeting on the fringe of the Conservative party conference in Manchester. Johnson was praising the innovation of a group of business people looking to develop the Libyan city"

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/iyimTHjeRqI

Sponsored Links
Fear not Bod. Harry Kane and the lads will be 'shining a light' on the issue (y)

Although they're more likely to use it to hunt down some booze as their 5 star hotel is alcohol-free :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
im already hearing Engurland song for the next world cup in my head ,,,,60 years of hurt jules remit still gleaming

are you in support of a boycott?
I'm not sure. I haven't considered the alternatives nor looked at the hypocrisy surrounding a boycott by the UK. I'm sure we are a model nation in terms of workers and their rights. It's not something in the forefront of my daily life, no. Can you present an argument for both sides please and I'll give it my consideration.

I'm not sure. I haven't considered the alternatives nor looked at the hypocrisy surrounding a boycott by the UK. I'm sure we are a model nation in terms of workers and their rights. It's not something in the forefront of my daily life, no. Can you present an argument for both sides please and I'll give it my consideration.

I can only present a one side argument.

It's said now that Abramovich should never have been allowed to take charge of Chelsea.... That maybe so.... but don't strip him naked 20 years later and make the same mistake with Newcastle...

Harry Cain mumbled something on the TV the other night how he and his team want to educate themselves and make the difference by making a stand for gay rights and equality and play on the centre stage.... "Too late Harry thousands have died already building your stage"

Your right it's total hypocrisy from our footballers their rulers and our government.

It's stinks

Well than all those who object to the World Cup need not watch it on the TV or travel there

cancel there pay as you view contract

A sort of football fan boycott ?

worried about workers rights
Investigate the workers right from were some of the imported goods one buys

or we’re the materials come from used in the building industry

Yes exactly

personally I could not give a jot if the World Cup is cancelled

basically what does it come down to

a bunch of blokes trying to get a ball through two posts and a crossbar

Well than all those who object to the World Cup need not watch it on the TV or travel there

cancel there pay as you view contract

A sort of football fan boycott ?

worried about workers rights
Investigate the workers right from were some of the imported goods one buys

or we’re the materials come from used in the building industry

Yes exactly

personally I could not give a jot if the World Cup is cancelled

basically what does it come down to

a bunch of blokes trying to get a ball through two posts and a crossbar

I hope England get stuffed......and a complete flop of a tournament..

I'm supporting Iran.......

Sport blimey I recall as a kid on a Saturday afternoon sitting down to watch real sport on a black and white telly

Wrestling :cool:

big daddy
Giant hay stacks
Mick McManus
Kendo Nagasaki
Les Kellet

than they stopped it

country has been going down the toilet ever since :LOL:

Than there was the 4 nations football tournament

thousands of boozed up Scots invading London :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back