qualifications Required

dingbat said:
Not on that page, but the requirements for QS do specify qualifications.

Yes you can be a NIC DI with just the 2381, provided you pass the assessment. My point was that if you have a 'current' trade qualification (2360/2330) you don't need to have 2381 as well.

Yes dingbat your right,
I learned quickly that a 3 day reg course sure as hell beats a year long 2360 pt 2.

Sponsored Links
Not sure about that, actually. I just finished 2330, level 2 (i.e. the first year) and I am doing 2381 right now as my understanding (from various supposedly knowledgeable chaps) is that 2330, although it is based on 16th edition practices, does not in itself constitute competence in understanding the Regs. The 2381 exam (60 online multiple-choice questions, open book) shows that you know your way around that book and, therefore, the regulations.

Maybe I'm wrong and maybe I just wasted £200 on the course, not to mention £40 on the book itself! However, I do believe that what I say is correct, until proven otherwise...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back