racism doesn't exist

Sponsored Links
Racism, doesn't exist HW,,, (or at least ,, only in other people's minds) If a person is black, then why not say "They are black?" A person from Britain is usually called a Brit, so therefore a person from Pakistan, must surely be a ****. Nothing offensive in that, until the PC Brigade steps in. Short answer,,, No Racism doesn't exists in reality (only in others minds) ;) ;)

racism is to broad a term, but maybe 'raced based insult' is bettre, and thay carry more weihgt than an insult.

Plus you need to contextualize certain words... and concider the manner in which their delivered.

and then finaly consider the effect on the reciever...

racism is to broad a term, but maybe 'raced based insult' is bettre, and thay carry more weihgt than an insult.

Plus you need to contextualize certain words... and concider the manner in which their delivered.

Amazing how you can spell contextualize but not the word better . Give it up now Immy and come clean.

Sponsored Links

Amazing how you can spell contextualize but not the word better . Give it up now Immy and come clean.

im not immy and i can spell, just cant type... im a fast 2 fingered typeist and my fingers loose control. Bigger words id o slow down for... but a slip of the index fingre is regular...

I've only been hear a short while, but have i upset anyone? what did this martain chap do ffs?

Amazing how you can spell contextualize but not the word better

I always spelt it contextualise as I thought it was the Yanks that ruined it with the 'z' like they do with everything else. Can't be bothered to Google which is right. There were also a further 7 mistakes in that school lads post.

Another racism thread....

:cry:

Let's ban racism and ban war and ban all those other things that have been with us forever.

Racism, doesn't exist HW,,, (or at least ,, only in other people's minds) If a person is black, then why not say "They are black?" A person from Britain is usually called a Brit, so therefore a person from Pakistan, must surely be a ****. Nothing offensive in that, until the PC Brigade steps in. Short answer,,, No Racism doesn't exists in reality (only in others minds) ;) ;)

I don't think calling someone 'black' (or white)is racist, I'm not sure where that idea comes from. What 'PC Brigade' are we on about here?

'Brit' is used an insult in some parts of the world, but the context of P**I is obviously different.

However, a person that thinks describing someone as 'black' might be seen as an insult might say more about their mindset than anything else......

The word PAKISTANI means land of the pure or land of the PAKS so why is it an insult to call a Pakistani a ****? It is only an abreviation, a Welshman is called a Taffy and a Welshman comes from the land of song or so I believe.

The word PAKISTANI means land of the pure or land of the PAKS so why is it an insult to call a Pakistani a ****? It is only an abreviation, a Welshman is called a Taffy and a Welshman comes from the land of song or so I believe.

It seems to be down to skin colour. Brit is OK, Yank is OK, Pommie, Aussie, Taff, Jock, Paddy etc. Nicknames for darker skinned people are racist and hark back to when they were slaves blah blah blah. Seems a bit racist to me.

I have always questioned the context in the way you use it for example

I am going for a Indian ...accepted ok..going for a Italian accepted ok,going for a chinese is also accepted but mention going to a p@@i shop which is run by a pakistani guy and its racist :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back