racist irish c(h)unts

A lot of these stories of discrimination were put about by the Irish themselves, in order to justify their own anti British prejudice.
The problem with that theory is that the Irish themselves believed the myths about other ethnicities, so the bigotry was perpetuated. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The problem with that theory is that the Irish themselves believed the myths about other ethnicities, so the bigotry was perpetuated. :rolleyes:
Thats is a good point.
In Ireland, the Roman Catholic population are fed a diet of anti British/Protestant nonsense, usually by the Roman Catholic church.
This was a strategy by the church to keep control of its flock, its goes back to the rivalry between the Pope and Protestant England.
Ironically, modern Irish Catholicism was introduced into Ireland by the Anglo Normans.
Prior to that, most Irish were Celtic Christians.

How do displace "inferior peoples" and turn them into refugees

One more war crime among so many

Sponsored Links
There's a lot of it about. In some countries it becomes government policy, and leads to state oppression and genocide.

Can you imagine a country where people of one group are allowed to walk down certain streets, or drive their cars, and people of a different ethnicity aren't?

Can you imagine a country where mains water supply or electricity is provided dependent on your ethicity?

No need to imagine.

Good cos I'm generally discussing the use of this general discussion forum
Actually, you're moaning about the fact that the general discussion section contains general discussion.

If you sincerely believe that it shouldn't, stop doing it.

There's a lot of it about. In some countries it becomes government policy, and leads to state oppression and genocide.

Can you imagine a country where people of one group are allowed to walk down certain streets, or drive their cars, and people of a different ethnicity aren't?

Can you imagine a country where mains water supply or electricity is provided dependent on your ethicity?

I've been to Israel John and your free as a the wind as long as the wind doesn't smell.

Can you imagine a province where the election system was rigged against people of different ethnicity?
Where, where is that John. I'll avoid the place if you tell me where.

It's said the IRA put the story in circulation at the height of the bombing campiagn on mainland Britain. Almost certainly propaganda as the Irish had migrated in droves during the famine to the UK and US where they did face discrimination but nothing like the IRA claims by the end of WWII.
Irish attitudes to African/Caribbean migrants is best left under the carpet but Phil Lynott's story is typical of their experiences.

From the age of 0 I had best friends who had Irish parents living on our terraced Row. On Sundays I would sometimes go to the Irish club attached to the Catholic primary school with my mates while their Irsh Dad's would get píssed.
We would sleep round each others houses and our parents tooks turns in having party's.

When their mum was run over and killed all the neighbours were where there for them kids and their dad. Till this day all them families are still friends all be it we only see each other at party's and funerals.

Big Irish Town, 20% of Irish stock. Never seen any trouble between the two.

It's said the IRA put the story in circulation at the height of the bombing campiagn on mainland Britain. Almost certainly propaganda as the Irish had migrated in droves during the famine to the UK and US where they did face discrimination but nothing like the IRA claims by the end of WWII.
Irish attitudes to African/Caribbean migrants is best left under the carpet but Phil Lynott's story is typical of their experiences.
Absolute bolleaux

Sponsored Links
Back