Racist woman on tram

Joe perhaps you could sign up as a newbie, how about Idi Amin as a nom de plume

Sponsored Links
RedHerring - you are wasting your time. It is however rather amusing to watch Joe flip his argument 180 every second post as you point out the gaping holes in his logic.

RedHerring - you are wasting your time. It is however rather amusing to watch Joe flip his argument 180 every second post as you point out the gaping holes in his logic.

I know but I'm having fun. Just like toying with MM. I miss him. :cry:

Agreed, strong work RH.... one of the funniest posts i've read in a while. It's even kept most of Joe's 'brat pack' at bay... :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Tonight is the first time i have ventured onto the 'General Discussion' board. Is it a bad night or is it typical to have so many threads that are racist / bigoted / homophobic?

I've got to go though. I've been enjoying myself so much I haven't eaten yet.

BTW, I'm still waiting for Joe's strategy on this political suicidal manouvre of repatriating immigrants and migrants, and how he'll deal with all the returning Brits from far away shores.

The choice of arguement. I.E. wikipedia. will never solve a disscusion. only make one.

Personally I think it's high time the rules were changed slightly. By all means let's have EU workers coming here, but,,, No claiming any sort of benefit at all, no family allowance, no working tax credits, no nothing. Let them stay for one year, then they have to go back to wherever they came from (or to another country within the EU where the same rules will apply). They are then allowed to return to the UK to work , only after they have left the UK for 2 yrs. Same as before then, no benefits etc and have to then leave after that year, with no return again for 2 yrs,,, and so on, ad infinitum.
There are Polish people here that have worked for about 6 months to 1 yr then sign on and claim almost every benefit going. Perhaps these ones, should only be paid what they would receive back home in Poland as unemployment benefit?? (which I'm sure isn't the same level as it is here in the UK)

I know there's at least 5 Indians in Poland. They did me a superb chicken byriani in Warsaw last year.

Suppose you believe other statistics, like UK population 0 62 million. :rolleyes:

john,

I agree there should be a limit on benefits that be claimed by new immigrants. We thrive as a nation on the skills that immigrants bring us, we have to be careful though that we dont become so hostile in keeping the benefit claimants out that we discourage others.

Tonight is the first time i have ventured onto the 'General Discussion' board. Is it a bad night or is it typical to have so many threads that are racist / bigoted / homophobic?

Racist, bigotted? Sadly, yes, most started by the same few posters.
Not so much the homophobic posts.

I've got to go though. I've been enjoying myself so much I haven't eaten yet.

BTW, I'm still waiting for Joe's strategy on this political suicidal manouvre of repatriating immigrants and migrants, and how he'll deal with all the returning Brits from far away shores.

Show me where I even hinted at enforced repatriation. You are making it up, :rolleyes:

I want the migrants to go home and to train our own, No flip-flopping there.

Oh, it's a voluntary thing, is it? We've got to persuade them not to stay here. Hmm, how's that going to work then?

Take your time 'cos I'm really going now.

Where did I say persuade anyone? I said that I wanted them to leave. That is my personal opinion. When do YOU think the UK is full up?

Sponsored Links
Back