Radiant tube heaters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
looking at installing one of these for a client.

Just want to know which corgi ticket this would come under. Client isn't in a rush to have it done so i'm inclined to get the ticket myself.

Also, if anyone could recommend a make that would be useful. A quick search brought up this company http://www.ambirad.co.uk/products.htm

Sponsored Links
hmm, just looked into it and it would appear that it's covered by the commercial ticket.

will have to decide if it's worth the effort

Yes I am sure you need a commercial ticket as well, but don't know what category they will fall into.

Sponsored Links
there seems to be an element that covers it.

would you know if i just need to do the commercial changeover and the element? there do seem to be other elements for testing and purging etc though i would think that would be covered by the core safety.

just want to get an idea of figures.

Do people tend to charge more for commercial work too? Would like to quote competitavely on this job but not overcharge.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back