Radiation Fuelsaver 15RS2 Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
Does anyone know where I can obtain spares for the above boiler.
The boiler GC No is 4104708 .
Thank you for your help

Sponsored Links
What are you after , only gas valve is probably avialable /Also known as glowworm feulsaver came in 9,12,15 and 18 kw sizes

Sponsored Links
One of my customers (little old lady) has one of these - its made by Ti. Never had to fit any parts, it never goes wrong.

It must be about 30 years old??? She keeps saying it should be replaced, along with her perfectly good rads and cylinder. Can't recommend that someone just bins a whole system to save a few quid on gas. Customers, you have to save them from themselves sometimes!

O.K.
The problem I am experiencing is this . When the boiler is running hot water only- everything seems fine and the boiler switches on and off periodically.However when running central heating only or central heating plus hot water the boiler does not switch on and off periodically( even when thermostat control set at around one quarter) and would if left overheat and activate overtemp/cut out thermostat.
Could this be a problem with the gas thermostat?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back