Radiator Booster Help loosing heat because of the curtains

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to all

I would like to know how to prevent loosing heat from the radiator, the curtains and the wall sucks all the heat and found a product called booster but that runs electric and is very small, is there any alternative products that will redirect the heat from the radiator without running cable around the radiator,

Thanks to you all in advance

Sponsored Links
Have curtains that don't cover the radiator up but let the heat into the room.
Otherwise the radiator is supposed to loose heat to the room that is its
function.

Sponsored Links
they look really nice, i think i might perfer the choc teapot

You do not need any plumper

I should hope not.

Jesus Christ people will buy anything. £21 for a shelf that can't be used as a shelf :eek:

Not: This item is suitable only for the panel radiators

Holy sweet Mary's backside.

They even give you instructions on how to select the correct size!! How nice of them :LOL: :LOL:

It's going to be a long wait to get one as well, website says Expected Release Date 4th February 2014, that's almost a year away!!

And, apparently, they are quite noisy.

All of the 'fabric' of the room - walls, curtains, furniture etc - will need to be 'heated' to make a room feel warm. Everything in the room will act as a radiator, so any cold item will act as a 'cold radiator'.

Are the external walls insulated, the windows double glazed, what wall is the rad on, are the curtains over the rad????

It's going to be a long wait to get one as well, website says Expected Release Date 4th February 2014, that's almost a year away!!

Yes i spoke to them and they have changed the date (apparently they put wrong date) will get them next week

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back