Radiator leaking out and boiler pressure gone up to 4!!

Sponsored Links
He didnt explain anything about topping up, or the pressure - the info I know on it has come from you all. Worse still I asked him to quote for installing a radiator in our garage - we use it as a playroom and the main gas supply comes through there, but he said it wouldnt be worth doing as would be too big a job so wouldnt quote for it! We were given two radiators that we cant do anything with.

don't pay him any more money, demand he comes back so fix the issues which any decent fitter would do for free.

Its hard to say if the problems are due to poor installation without seeing it however i suspect it is the case.

When you speak to him drop in to the conversation you are considering phoning capita gas (used to be corgi assuming he is even registered) as you are unhappy with the way the boiler is, and fear it maybe unsafe.

Although Gas Safe are only interested in gas safety rather than poor installation, it may give him a kick up the ar** to do something, although in my experience with people like this will have no effect but worth a try.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back