Radiator on dot & dabbed Thermalite wall?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can a radiator be mounted on a Thermalite wall which has been dot & dabbed? If so, which fixings would be best to use?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Wallanka all the way...
Met the guy who designed them at a trade show last week...

Wall Anka looks pretty good. But I guess won't work with Thermalite blocks?

You were up there as well. What else did you buy.

Funds were tight, so not a lot!
Bought a 16 piece Makita set at the last show I went to, so not looking for much really.
I wanted more to have a gander at new products and chat with vendors. Got some freebies, couple of new levels and a really good mastic gun.
Looked at the new systainer T lock system as I'm after racking and sorting out my new van.
http://www.vantainer.com/systainer-t-loc-11-c.asp

Also had a play with the xPress from Pegler
http://www.pegleryorkshire.co.uk/EN/Brands/XPress

The xPress is good, but they need to get the cost of the fittings down. All I picked up was a laser level, and a flexible inspection camera, and I couldn't decide whether to treat myself to a Dewalt mini router (£233), or be sensible and just spend £100 on the Katsu bosch lookalike.

There's no question, it's good to be able to talk through problems with the manufacturers.

Did you get your free bacon roll?
I asked if I could have a sausage in it too and they wanted £3.60 for it... I didn't have the sausage!

I don't eat meat, so I normally find someone to give my bacon roll to. You can have mine next year.

That was a bloody expensive sausage.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back