Range Cooker Cabling

I have a sparky (currently on holiday until 17th) coming in to do the wiring when we get to that stage however when re-lining the walls etc I was going run in the cabling ready for him to connect at either end.
Before he left did you agree with him that he was happy for you to make design decisions in his absence, and that on his return he will be happy to sign documents to say that he did it?

Sponsored Links
I have a sparky (currently on holiday until 17th) coming in to do the wiring when we get to that stage however when re-lining the walls etc I was going run in the cabling ready for him to connect at either end.
Before he left did you agree with him that he was happy for you to make design decisions in his absence, and that on his return he will be happy to sign documents to say that he did it?
I did not change anything for what had been discussed prior to his departure, I was merely double checking specs having miss read the instructions with the cooker. Thanks for your concern though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back