Ravenheat little star ( not aptly named)

here is a bit of an update on my ravenheat little star, suddenly it started working fine without me doing anything, which leads me to believe that it may well be a blockage which has freed itself (but this is my un-educated guess) if anybody thinks differently please post a reply. i will be adding a cleaner at the weekend.

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
cos biasi keep me wainting (via parts centre) two weeks for a plated heat exchanger

I could have sent you one next day or you could have got it direct from Claire II at 01902 304400 although they do add a carriage charge.

Bits for Ravens are a little more difficult. I think you officially have to go to the shop to the right of their factory and get them there. Its also owned by Louis but its something like a freestanding alternative to B&Q so its not seen as competition.

Any problems with Sime, ask for Terry Cawfield who should be able to sort you out.

I dont have much faith in HRPC. I once ordered a fan for an obscure Sonya Duval storage combi. They kept me waiting for about two MONTHS and then suddenly had it there! THE LABEL SHOWED THAT IT HAD BEEN DELIVERED TO THEIR BRANCH WITHIN SEVEN DAYS OF MY ORDER !!!

Tony

Must say that we have pretty much siezed trading with Parts Centre now, as you say their level of service is appaling an the turnover of staff is quite staggering.

thanks for the top top tips tony your a star

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back