RCD's for kitchen pelmet lights - am I being conned?

securespark said:
And your stepdad is?

Please tick one:

Dead?

Alive?

Rendered in a coma?

My mother divorced him!!!!!!!!! :LOL:
Nothing to do directly with the strimmer though.

Sponsored Links
hmmm!

alot of the time these large DIY firms have sales people who end up promising things they cant deliver - leaving the fitters to pick up the pieces or just do shoddy work anyway.

We took a kitchen design to B&Q for my brother with all the measurements and service locations and they promptly sent all sorts of wrong parts when they delivered it although were decent enough to change items when we complained! Thing is it was the easiest sale they ever made because we already told them exactly what we wanted and they couldnt even get that right :evil:

My missus is a kitchen fitter (amongst other things) and is regularly shocked about houses she goes to where she has to finish off jobs that were going to be "completed next week" and no ones ever turned up to do them, generally older people who have been charged £5k for a tiny kitchen and been promised the world by the sales people only to be told by the fitters it cant be done - or just not done at all!

I suppose the argument would be don't pay in advance but as the OP's already said in this case its been done so very hard to go back!

even more confused now then because it was on the top of the new threads when i opened it!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back