Re-pressurised Baxi Boiler - now shower pressure is low?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I need some advice.

I've repressurised my baxi boiler 105e to 1.25bar last night as I had recently bled the radiators and the pressure dropped to 0.5bar.

The shower water is now falling out of the shower head rather than coming through at any decent pace what have I done to cause this?????

Any ideas of how to go about fisxing this.

The shower is a digital aqualisa jobby (if thats relevant).

Any help / hints would be great.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
then i would check the shower unit check the filters are all clean.
is the unit still under warranty ?

Sponsored Links
....I don't think its under warranty any more?

Im pretty sure there are no access / maintenance points of the shower. The electronic part of the unit is mounted under the bath but having looked at that recently this seems to very much be a sealed unit.

Can re-pressurising dis-lodge gunk that may have caused a block?

.....sounds like it getting expensive!

thanks

no cause you don't repressurise the dhw side of the boiler
you can still access the filters.
they are in the inlets to the unit.

Thanks SECO,

Im assuming that the filters are on the showers digital black box? ...Murphy's law says that tis will be the place as Ive just done a wonderful job of sealing the bathroom panel back in no more than a week ago!

time to go back and wreck it once more I suppose.

cheers

isolate the hot/cold remove the two inlet pipes and unscrew the black circular part on the unit then release the brass inlet tube then the filters are behind that.

I'll certainly do that thanks.

So was it just bad timing that the shower went bad just at the same time as I re-pressurised?

cheers

s*ds law that is.

how old is the unit ?
the early ones suffered with the heads getting scaled and restriting flow.

I've only just bought the property and this was fitted by the previous owner.

Id get its about 2-3 yrs old.

judging by their website it has a 5 yr warranty which isn't bad....as long its just the shower causing the issue of course!

Thanks

M

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back