Read on and pass on!

do about what? the fact that there is effectively a potential 0.3% tax on pension funds?

or the fact that anti-foreigners like to circulate made-up stories?

Or the fact that people who don't or can't tuck extra money away for their old age, won't have extra money in their old age?

Sponsored Links
The first one will do as a starter.
Then how to stop financial sharks taking what we save.
Then alternative ways of dealing with accumulated wealth to avoid paying out more than we need to.

My initial posting was that Milliband supports/proposes the living wage of £260 per week but the pensioner only gets 54% of a living wage which renders the poor pensioner to an early miserable grave whilst money is thrown at immigrants as if there were no tomorrow.
Your posting rather deflected the message I was making.

".... money is thrown at immigrants as if there were no tomorrow."
Your posting rather deflected the message I was making.

good, since your message is misleading or untrue and unspported by evidence.

good, since your message is misleading or untrue and unspported by evidence.

I don't think Millibands £260 per week as a living wage and that Pensioners get 54% of a living wage is either misleading or untrue or unsupported evidence.
So your point is what .....???????

Sponsored Links
misleading, untrue, unsupported by evidence.

You are totally missing the point John with your deflecting comments. The point is the miserly pension given to the aged which is only half of the living wage as quoted by Milliband.

But in response to your deflecting posting, try Qatada ( in excess of £12M in legal costs alone), his family, Hamza and his family, the immigrant families given mansions in London which many of the wealthy of this country could not afford to buy, the 300,000 illegal immigrants who should not be here that the government is considering granting amnesty to in order to reduce the backlog. This is rather like throwing away your domestic unpaid bills because there are to many left unpaid. John , there are countless numbers of examples of money being thrown at immigrants, you only need to open your eyes and ears, and the evidence stares you in the face.

JohnD wrote

unsupported by evidence

You mean no government evidence. It must be true then. :LOL:
Or do you mean evidence from from some other biased source?

If a foreigner recieves a single penny from the UK tax payer within 5 years of them being here then that constitutes money being thrown at them.
Simples.

Your a keen and clever tax avoider though, so not many of your pennies will make it into their pockets.

I mean, of course, this statement. Like I said (twice already)

somebody said:

BTW

You have no idea how much tax I have paid over my lifetime and continue to pay, so your diversion is worthless.

edited to remove name.

No absolutely true. Just go down to your local social office and you will find reams off evidence.

BTW

You have no idea how much tax I have paid over my lifetime and continue to pay, so your diversion is worthless.

Its irellevant what you've paid over your lifetime regarding the point I was making.
And that is you are a keen and clever tax avoider.

So the diversion remains and is priceless. :LOL:

If he wants to make allegations such as

somebody said:

which are misleading, untrue, unsupported by evidence.

Then he can expect to be picked up. If he wants to try to explain what evidence leads him to make his claim he is welcome to do so.

edited to remove name.

If he wants to make allegations such as

which are misleading, untrue, unsupported by evidence.

Then he can expect to be picked up. If he wants to try to explain what evidence leads him to make his claim he is welcome to do so.

A lot of the evidence is down the social office. Hardly available online. Shame.

he chose to make an untrue statement unsupported by evidence. Like you.

Hysterisis and you are the ones making the claims.

If you think you have evidence to support your allegations, produce it.

Assertions without evidence can be dismissed.

Hysterisis and you are the ones making the claims.

If you think you have evidence to support your allegations, produce it.

Assertions without evidence can be dismissed.

Don't be silly you can't produce evidence across an internet forum.
Go down your local social office tomorrow and ask them for the evidence.
They have reams off the stuff.

Sponsored Links
Back