Recommendations for a new super duppa Boiler please!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am after a replacement Combi boiler for a 4 bedroom house with 11 radiators and probably under floor heating in a conservatory (if Possible?)

I am happy to pay decent money for a decent product.
I had a Bosh 24i in my last house (which was alot smaller) with no problems.

ANY advice would be fantastic as i dont want to make an expensive make!

Thanks. :p

Sponsored Links
The installation on a clean system with an adequate gas supply is more important than the actual make.

The Viessmann are some of the best but quite expensive if you wanted something better than the usual Worcester or Vaillant.

Tony

gazandlucy said:
I am after a replacement Combi boiler for a 4 bedroom house with 11 radiators and probably under floor heating in a conservatory (if Possible?)

I am happy to pay decent money for a decent product.
I had a Bosh 24i in my last house (which was alot smaller) with no problems.

ANY advice would be fantastic as i dont want to make an expensive make!

Thanks. :p

How many bathrooms? Showers, etc?

Sponsored Links
weareleeds said:
It is now against partl to fit a rad in a conservatory

Never read or heard of this. Though I wont fit rads in a conni, will fit under floor but always offer customer the thought of A/C. Warm in the winter and cool if we have a summer. blown air much better, IMO.

OP, consider a Worcester 440, big house two bathrooms?.

Thanks for the replies lads.

I have 2 bathrooms and ensuite and am still unsure about the conservatory i.e. plumbed in to boiler or electric heated?

Found it!

I would go for a Vaillant 837 or 937 depending on how much hot water you use and have underfloor in the conservatory.

I think you'll regret electric underfloor due to running costa.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back