Refixed! -Pics (Mains cable bracket cracks masonry)

What I mean is, if push comes to shove, you could say that it cannot possibly be compliant because even a blind man on a galloping horse could see that the job was substandard - in other words, you don't have to be an electrician or a linesman to see that there is something wrong with the workmanship.

Sponsored Links
Hi All,

They returned.

They said I could choose someone to repair the damage and send them the bill, as "long as it's not silly money. Not sure what silly money is?

I was wrong about the bolts. They used expansion bolts- not Thunderbolts. Two innards of expansion bolts are stuck in the masonry- joy

Wondering who to get in for the work....

But thanks all who advised that it was not right first time. I am pleased to have the forum :mrgreen:

That's a bit more like it!

While you got the scaffholding there, be sure to repair the damaged brickwork, you know what frost and ice can do.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back