remeha Boiler

D

DeletedUser

I need to replace my boiler, will a Remeha 24c boiler be powerfull enough to run a shower, with or without any other taps being turned on? and as i have never heard of the make untill the engineer recomended it, are they a good brand?

Sponsored Links
boilers ok, perfect for a shower, but any combi will be affected by outher taps getting turned on , a quality thermostatic valve will help

I need to replace my boiler, will a Remeha 24c boiler be powerfull enough to run a shower, with or without any other taps being turned on? and as i have never heard of the make untill the engineer recomended it, are they a good brand?

Personally no we have 15 Quinta's at work and have had many fan failure's over the last 5 years

Also have 5 avanta's and they have had problems with random fault codes on the pcb which to be fair does clear with a reset

Sponsored Links
We maintain hundreds of Remeha Quintas yes there was a fan problem a few years ago Remeha honoured the Two year warranty on the fans I dont know many clients that were out of pocket and the same fan is fitted to many makes of boiler. as for the Avanta i have had no problem with any that are in our care and i fitted one in my own home just over 2 years ago a 35c it has not put a foot wrong in this time

I would be cautious of fitting a 24Kw combi though as you may find the winter hot water temp is not very good I would recommend at least the Avanta 28c or bigger (you should measure the pressure & flow rate of your water main to make the correct choice of boiler size

But I recommend Broag Remeha very highly ;)

For Service Broag-Remeha can't be beat - I rang them today as we have Two Quintas in a Nursing home in Bucks - due to poor caretaking both boilers have failed today both need a new fan (for diffrent reasons!) I had officially missed the order deadline for today but after explaining my customers predicament they managed to get the fans on the carrier for delivery tomorrow....THATS WHAT YOU CALL SERVICE!!!....now all i have to do is arrange for the labour to get the fans fitted tomorrow I suspect it will be me working late into the night (Sigh!) ;)

Whenever I have dealt with Remeha, I have also been impressed with their service and attitude.

Other boiler manufacturers, please take note

Gasop you haven't taken travel from SUFFOLK to BUCKINGHAMSHIRE into account I am aware how long it takes to change a Quinta fan BTW :rolleyes: however without Concorde to transport me and the Heavy snow laying all around today the job is going to take about 6 Hours minimum! on top of my other calls! :rolleyes:

P.S. Remeha got the fans to site by 9-00AM it don't get better than that!! :p

Gasop you haven't taken travel from SUFFOLK to BUCKINGHAMSHIRE into account I am aware how long it takes to change a Quinta fan BTW :rolleyes: however without Concorde to transport me and the Heavy snow laying all around today the job is going to take about 6 Hours minimum! on top of my other calls! :rolleyes:

P.S. Remeha got the fans to site by 9-00AM it don't get better than that!! :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back