Remeha Boilers

i am looking for a heat only boiler and they do the 18v,seems nice and compact.
but talking with installers they have fault E4 with these boilers after a year or so,seems all warranty work id done by non oem firms and their tech support lacks and lacks.
E4 mentions many possible faults in book does any one know the correct reason,sorry no time to research it now.
thanks.
also a very clean system is very much required as with all new condensers.

Sponsored Links
the first one I fitted maybe 2 years ago was lpg and I killed the sensor in my analyser before I got it tuned in correctly. It starts a country mile out.

paul there is a simple way to set most boilers for CO2 without killing your analyser, whether it be NG or LPG. Not sure if here is the place to post it mind. I'll post it in CC if your interested.

Mick

the first one I fitted maybe 2 years ago was lpg and I killed the sensor in my analyser before I got it tuned in correctly. It starts a country mile out.

paul there is a simple way to set most boilers for CO2 without killing your analyser, whether it be NG or LPG. Not sure if here is the place to post it mind. I'll post it in CC if your interested.

Mick

hello mickyg, i'm intrigued. . . .

start a thread on this in the cc pls.

Sponsored Links
they have redesigned the electrode as the older ones would warp , especially if set for lpg.

normally just re gapping the electrode and cleaning it will solve it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back