Remember the worms in loo

Sponsored Links
Has the cracked or broken soil pipe been fixed yet?
The few people we have mentioned it to say....." it won't be a cracked pipe underground"? and worms can't crawl all that way up. Oh I don't know, it just makes me quiver when I go for a pee and see a worm wiggling it's butt at me .

Sponsored Links
Does anyone think a worm will crawl into the pipe, climb 2.5m up a vertical slimy soil pipe, just to have a swim in the Op's loo.

I've yet to see a worm escape from a glass earthworm farm, and that's less than 100mm to climb

In case you haven't noticed they don't have no legs and feet.

It's definitely coming out of someone's body. Question is - who?

Oh I don't know, it just makes me quiver when I go for a pee and see a worm wiggling it's butt at me .

I'm sure the feeling is mutual, only you don't have someone p1ssing on you from a great height as well!

I'm sure the feeling is mutual,
:LOL:

Haven't you answered your own question in the previous thread?
...the birds live on my gutters getting a drink, the opening of the stink pipe is right by the very place, and I can't see any mesh over the pipe either. And the bloody birds have ripped the mesh of the gutter.
Surely worth sorting this out first. As people have said, the worms can't be climbing up to the first floor from the pipes below the ground.

Has the cracked or broken soil pipe been fixed yet?
The few people we have mentioned it to say....." it won't be a cracked pipe underground"? and worms can't crawl all that way up. Oh I don't know, it just makes me quiver when I go for a pee and see a worm wiggling it's butt at me .

think about the view the poor worm has :eek:

Does anyone think a worm will crawl into the pipe, climb 2.5m up a vertical slimy soil pipe, just to have a swim in the Op's loo.

I've yet to see a worm escape from a glass earthworm farm, and that's less than 100mm to climb

In case you haven't noticed they don't have no legs and feet.

Perhaps they have no desire to escape from the farms...

Slugs have no legs...

On a more serious note, maggots can climb out of plastic bins and worms can climb out of composting bins.

If rats can climb up soil stacks I don't see why worms can't

Oh boy! now I have to worry about rats too lol.

Will get hubby on the ladder to cover the stink pipe... looks like that could be the most likely way the worms are getting in.
Thanks Guys.

Why do you think you have worms at roof height?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back