Renault F1

Sponsored Links
I think they should ban motor racing because of the cheating going on

yeah great idea, then ban footy as there are cheats there too, hold on wasnt someone done recently for cheating at tennis, then dont get me started on the cycling thats the worse one by far, didnt England cheat at cricket recently? thats one more to go, might as well ban american football cause its ridiculous and no doubt has cheats, well by calling it football and carrying it thats cheating.

anymore need to go?

Sponsored Links
If bans are not sine die (Renault or no Renault - if the latter then IMHO no engines either !) then it will be a sad reflection on the state of the F1 business / circus - Sport it just is not.
--

It seems to me the winner of the F1 race, is decided before the race starts.

Only difference between renault and the rest it seems is renault got caught

Italians...... What do you expect.

Its awful to think you would have a driver crash, just to have his team mate win! I suppose QPR will kick him out now, the cheating man that he is! He seems to be playing GOD with peoples lives.

Paul

Its awful to think you would have a driver crash, just to have his team mate win! I suppose QPR will kick him out now, the cheating man that he is! He seems to be playing GOD with peoples lives.

Paul

Why on earth would QPR kick him out ? What has it to do with football or indeed business ? And as he part owns QPR I doubt he will be going anywhere.

I'll assume you are joking.

His actions were disgraceful , but there is absolutely no reason why F1 won't survive because of two idiots actions.

I guess this ends any dream of succeeding Bernie E,

Why would this exclude him from taking over from BE? Mr Moseley had no problems keeping his job after he got caught out.

He made a huge mistake, but these things rarely have lasting repercussions. Money and the right friends make the difference.

Well done. You have managed to insult every Italian because of one man's stupid mistake.

You are completely wrong, italians think that being underhand or devious and getting away with it, is something to be respected.

In english, they have no morals, and they're proud of it.

Another one who can speak for an entire nation. I'll assume that you are both Italian then and have polled the entire country ?

Another one who can speak for an entire nation. I'll assume that you are both Italian then and have polled the entire country ?

It seems the Italian prime minister agrees with holmslaw and gassafeman...
And I quote...

"While the foreign press and one or two Italian newspapers from the centre-left of the political spectrum have fulminated at Berlusconi’s fondness for young women, portraying him as a philandering Emperor Nero who fiddles as Italy’s economy burns, Mr Berlusconi accuses them of failing to understand Italians. Some political observers agree."

“Italy has been the anomaly in Europe for a long time,” said Prof James Walston, of Rome’s American University. “There’s disrespect for law in large areas of society. For many Italians, what Berlusconi has done is admirable.”

Why on earth would QPR kick him out ? What has it to do with football or indeed business ? And as he part owns QPR I doubt he will be going anywhere.

He will be should the FIA persue the matter further and ban him from being involved in motorsport, if that were to happen, he wouldn't meet the FA's definition of a fit and proper person.

Sponsored Links
Back