Replacement Alarm

Hi

Just wanted to say thanks to all those who assisted me, alarm installed and working inc push notifications. All done mainly through Wintex.

Thanks (y)

Sponsored Links
Hi

Bit of an issue with push notifications, when PA was activated I got a notification (this was before bell was connected), connected up bell etc all working however when alarm activates bell works but I don't get any notification than alarm has triggered...:confused:

Any ideas

Update - Should I be getting email alerts aswell as alerts in the app? as I have not been getting any email alerts at all apart from the initial registration email

Thanks

Last edited:
not sure I follow, when you do or do not get the notifications, have you got reporting for alarms as well as priority alarms?

not sure I follow, when you do or do not get the notifications, have you got reporting for alarms as well as priority alarms?

Hi, yes I have the option ticked in Wintex (did program with keypad though initially using the manual).
Comms.png

Sponsored Links
Just noticed I cant set the alarm from the app either, it all connects fine just cant set...:(

Yep, I have

update - managed to get email notifications working by using an @gmail email account, still can't remotely set alarms though :(

Last edited:
how are you try to set remotely, I am about to nip out for a bit doing some quotes, but if your around later give us a buzz and well see if we can sort you out.

how theres more than own way if you have the keypad you can try using your user code on the keypad or you can use the smart key, need to make sure the user is setup correctly.

in wintex look in area options and see if remote arming and disarming is setup

You are correct, using the keypad you can arm the system, but not using area/part keys.
Excellent

Thanks

Just need to test notifications now

Update - I part armed the system remotely which worked, got a notification and email as well that alarm has been set, triggered alarm and then deactivated from physical keypad, no notification or email o_O

Last edited:
Hi Guys

Just an update following an email conversation with Texecom

The reason there was no Alarm notifications when the alarm was triggered is because option 34 (Enable EN50131-1 Requirements) was not set in Global options
The Arm/Part Arm buttons on the keypad do not work in the app but the virtual smartkey in the app works when you have the number of the UserID in the app settings rather than the UserID name.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back