replacing a switchmaster 300

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i have broken the dial on the switchmaster 300 controling my Potterton Flamingo 20-30 boiler.
I would like to replace the Switchmaster with a more upto date, possibly digital unit.
Can anyone recomend a direct replacement unit please?

thanks
Dave.

Sponsored Links
IIRC the Switchmaster brand is owned by Invensys/Drayton

They probably have one that will fit on the old backplate if it is the industry standard.

I have found their help desk very helpful

Try http://www.draytoncontrols.co.uk/content.aspx?id=1569

IIRC they still sell Switchmaster but I prefer the SM2 (which has a rotating dial, the electronic ones are very good but you need the instruction book to program them)

It's only a timeswitch, so you have L & N, On & Off, so wouldn't be the end of the world if you have to change anything.

Sponsored Links
Drayton, and I think Horstmann, have a conversion chart showing you how to fit one of their new ones when replacing an old one. Browse the Horstmann website, or email their support desk and i expect they will send you one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back