replacing toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am in the middle of changing bathroom suit I am replacing the toilet with a corner one so the waste pipe will be about 500mm over th the right. The house is 11 years old and all the soil pipe runns inside the house boxed in. is it possible to turn the entery to the soil pipe rount to the right or are they glued togeather which may cause problems. not used to this plumbing thing.

cheers

Sponsored Links
is it possible to turn the entery to the soil pipe rount to the right or are they glued togeather

some are some are not

is there a ridge below the branch you want to turn :?:

can you see the make of pipe stamped on it anywhere

yes there is a ridge above and below the pipe i cant see a name on it yet but it looks like it is white in colour

anything like this

p1063600_l.jpg

Sponsored Links
yes that looks like it but the ridge on top of that is also on the botton of it it is also white

cheers mate thanks it is just boxed in at moment behind a wall but i will get to it later today

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back