reularising en suite

If it's a brick or block wall, that would meet the requirement without further work.

Sponsored Links
I am aksing all the questions to weigh my options up.

I have just checked the adjoining wall and when I tap on it the sound is not hollow as on stud walls. Is there a chance that thsi is a brick wall and if it is would it need sound insulation?

One day, and naturally I hope not, you might have something in your life that you do need to worry about. This definitely isn't one of those things.

Cheers
Richard

I had plenty of those.

And yes, when I spend my life savings on renovating the house, of course, I am upset when smb deliberately deceives me especially if I trusted them and was on friendly terms with.

Sponsored Links
I had plenty of those.

And yes, when I spend my life savings on renovating the house, of course, I am upset when smb deliberately deceives me especially if I trusted them and was on friendly terms with.

If everything works properly and the work is sound, then you're creating stress for yourself where none is needed. Do you think a building inspector is going to abseil from a black helicopter in the dead of night and take you to Guantanamo?

Cheers
Richard

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back