Right to Reply

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Yes, you are talking rubbish, 50k is the starting pay for doctors, 34k is the average pay for nurses, as previously pointed out.
Wrong. Again.

The 50k is the average doctors basic wage, not starting wage.

For a nurse?

Rubbish
He meant doctors.

I know a few doctors. Juniors start down in the 30's last time I looked, but it gets to 50's quickly, with many on 80-100 ish then there's a jump.

If you get them going they'll readily moan about the stupid jump in marginal deductions, which is 60% between 100 and 125k, then it drops to 40% - mad. One of those is an anaesthetist, so he only works part time. 2 days a week, occasionally 3.. One earns over 250 by doing some private work - plastics, but not much.. Even though a lot of it is with NHS scanners & things in the NHS hospital. He pays something like 40k in insurance though!

A relative, consultant, moved to Oz and her pay nearly doubled. She tells of a colleague - plastics again, earning nearly Au$2m. (~£1m)

Nurses' pay must be in the news....
Yep here, £30 - 50k https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/63587909

So, train operatives should be on about £25k, right??! Bus drivers £26k because they have to steer as well....?????

You are comparing public with private. The garage would go out of business if its service was poor, whereas the NHS is a communist monolith, and therefore poor performance and labyrinthine complexity is to be expected. Think of all those non-jobs that have to be paid for.
It would be reasonable to expect a public (monolithic) body to be able to plan for longer term forward planning.

Sponsored Links
The problem appears to be that hard of thinking remainers like youself spout rubbish without checking the facts. Go on, be a devil, do a little research.

Some Brexiteers make absurd, false and outrageous allegations without first checking the facts.
And then refuse to apologise after they've been proven wrong.

And I'm not just referring to Boris.

John, you should change your name to pat ex, you're equally as mental..
Methinks some is hurting after being asked to apologise for his absurd allegations, which were proven false and outrageous.

Thought this was interesting.
Is ethnicity relevant. ? Decide for yourselves
Someone desperately trying to link homicide rates to ethnicity.

Now I wonder what his assumption and motivation for making such off-topic causal influence is, especially in a thread about free speech.
Maybe he's a left-over from the 1700's with his white superiority theory.

He'd fit in well with the Met, or the London Fire Brigade, both of which have been exposed as being systemically racist.

The problem appears to be that hard of thinking remainers like youself spout rubbish without checking the facts. Go on, be a devil, do a little research.

The problem appears to be brexers spouting rubbish before checking the facts.

Go on be a devil, do a little research….maybe starting with the IFS

ELk6SBfWkAYsABk

My nieces partner is a nurse, he works quite a few double shifts and does agency work at weekends. He doesn't attend food banks. I don't know what he earns, he's quite secretive about that,.
Anecdotal evidence…,always biased.

Filly conveniently tries to claim nurses visiting food banks isn’t true.

it’s what the right do

I understand that no matter how much money is 'thrown' at the NHS, it will never be enough
That is because Tories and their mates are siphoning off NHS money into lucrative private healthcare contracts for their mates.

“A dozen Tory MPs including Health Secretary Sajid Javid benefit from links to private health firms, we can reveal.

Our investigation comes as a bill is debated today which campaigners warn will further entrench private healthcare in the NHS”

Anecdotal evidence…,always biased.

Filly conveniently tries to claim nurses visiting food banks isn’t true.

it’s what the right do
And he conveniently added the extra information about how much overtime worked.

The nurses I know, even with some overtime , don't live the lifestyle he describes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back