Right Wing Coup continues - Dacre to head Ofcom and Moore as BBC Chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What a world to bring your kids up in

Comparisons of this Brexit Tory govt to fascism:

1 Nationalism: make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs. Flags, lots of flags

2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights, oh look govt want to lose ECHR

3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause: remainers, immigrants, brown people in boats

4. Controlled mass media: suppression of free speech by BBC and trying to control MSM

5 Rampant Cronyism and Corruption: Tory special subject, PPE contracts, lab testing, private healthcare.

6. Corporate power is protected: another Tory special subject.

Tory Brexiteers are sheeple

You forgot the 'enabling act' that a certain corporal also used in 1933 (n)

Sponsored Links
What next? Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris to head child services.
This is putting foxes in charge of the Hen House. Truly a sad day for democracy in the UK.
We are turning into a grotesque caricature of the US. All this will do is inflame the culture wars and create more division.
I agree.

I wasn't saying what is happening is a good thing; just that I don't think the daughter's video truly represents what happened to her Dad and my point was that the modern liberal left dogma, wokeness and censorship is just as bad as what Fox News do.

The Daily Mail, champion of fascism in the 30's and not recognised as a legitimate reference by Wikipedia (which admittedly has it's own issues)
And they want this guy to head the BBC? Any believer in democracy should be worried

If Labour want to win they need to drop their obsession with identity politics and become more pro Brexit.

by pro brexit I presume you mean collude in the con

thats the problem with brexit -it will cause no end of damage to this country, so how can a Labour government support something that damages people jobs and prosperity.

BTW: Stamer is cleverly keeping quiet on brexit so that brexiters like you cant claim he is an enemy of the people.
Starmer will wait for the failure then attack the government on the damage, he wont put the blame on brexit itself.

If Labour want to win they need to drop their obsession with identity politics and become more pro Brexit.

The biggest abusers of identity politics are the right with their culture wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back