Rishi delivers.

So that also means that the rise was also totally out of the UK’s control yet Rishi helped everyone out with their bills. That’s very admirable of him, wouldn’t you agree?
no he didnt

Sponsored Links
I’m not asking a fourth time.
Oh well, just looks like Notch is unable to answer a simple question although I think we all know the answer. Moan about it. Criticise it. Take it. Hypocrite.

Last edited:
I’m not asking a fourth time.
Oh well, just looks like Notch is unable to answer a simple question although I think we all know the answer. Moan about it. Criticise it. Take it. Hypocrite.
Mottie is well chuffed about his energy rebate which was a Labour policy

Mottie dishonestly tries to give credit to Sunak ( who didn’t do it anyway, the Lettuce leaf did)

Mottie can’t answer why Sunaks windfall tax allowed energy companies to claim 90% of it back

Mottie can’t answer why Sunak and Conservatives receive do much donations / lobby money from oil and gas companies.

Sponsored Links
3507.jpg

Rishi delivers….his sacking

Only two more letters of no confidence needed to oust Rishi Sunak as prime minister, former cabinet minister claims​

You and Nosey better send yours in then. Oh, wait, yours will count for feck all. :ROFLMAO:

There are rumours Rishi might resign…..which is no surprise, he won’t want to be leader of the opposition.

There are rumours Rishi might resign…..which is no surprise, he won’t want to be leader of the opposition.

Is that coming from an unbiased YouTuber? Let me see…..

IMG_6267.png

Nope. Try again or look for a new source for your "rumours".

I do believe you are on the turn. You’ll be out campaigning come the election. You know it makes sense. ;)
None of them impress me that much. I despise greed, bullies and liars. Seems politics brings that out in folk.

Sponsored Links
Back