Rishi delivers.

The government said the fees would pay for "world-class border facilities".

Well it all has to be paid for when previously it was rather a lot cheaper. There has also been a change in carrier fees as both ways become exports.

Some of the changes relate to VAT. A VAT registered company here doesn't really see any changes in that area if they trade with an EU company that has registered with UK VAT. They may actually gain as VAT will be processed in the normal way. I'm not sure how this area worked previously.

The other rules introduced may have changed but basically there is a minimum goods value where VAT will be charged at the border. Below that a bit of a black hole. Say you order something from China below this value. They have been just coming through just as they did. The answer seems to be that web sales sites register for UK VAT eg Ebay and several well knonw Chinese web sites. Ebay and Amazon already have something like this available if the sellers decide to use it. Something I have used now and again when items are just not available in the UK.

Sponsored Links
Conservative party members are more dissatisfied than ever with Rishi Sunak, a survey for ConservativeHome suggests. In its latest monthly survey, ConHome found that Sunak had a net satisfaction rating of -27.7 (total satisfied with how he’s doing minus total dissatisfied). Only Michael Tomlinson, the illegal migration minister who attends cabinet, is doing worse.

The survey also found a record number of ministers are deemed to be underperforming by ministers. In its write-up ConHome says:

Last month, we saw an unhappy record broken in the history of the Cabinet League Table with 11 ministers in negative ratings. Well, turns out that record stood for only a month: this time it’s 12. At the other end of the scale, Kemi Badenoch has returned to the top spot, from which she was briefly ousted last month by Penny Mordaunt. These two, along with Johnny Mercer, have been swapping places on the podium for five months; the last time anyone else broke into the top three was in our October survey, when James Cleverly topped the poll.

Sponsored Links
No it doesn’t.

I won’t be happy until this bunch of right wing populists get booted out, until then they will carry on doing damage
Don’t forget to make your mind up BEFORE voting this time. No backtracking if your choice doesn’t work out for you. ;)

Don’t forget to make your mind up BEFORE voting this time. No backtracking if your choice doesn’t work out for you. ;)
Millions have changed their mind over brexit

Only a few doddery old fools still believe the nonsense these days

I heard that too. In fact, I know three who voted to remain but now said if they had a chance to vote again, they'd vote to leave.
And then there’s the 50 you know who voted Brexit and realised it’s a massive failure.

You won't get an honest response from an old Brexer. They still think it's a good thing, bless em.
You won’t get an honest answer from anyone that has 'enjoyed' the employment of cheap foreign workers either. They still hark after those good ol' days, bless 'em.

I heard that too. In fact, I know three who voted to remain but now said if they had a chance to vote again, they'd vote to leave.
There must be a reason for them to change there minds.

What benefits have convinced them. Or are they just saying that to keep you quiet

There must be a reason for them to change there minds.
The petty, spiteful, stalling, frustrating behaviour of those remainers that delayed the result of the referendum being carried out. They all said the same thing - they were ashamed on behalf of those that didn’t want to accept the result.

Sponsored Links
Back