Rishi delivers.

The petty, spiteful, stalling, frustrating behaviour of those remainers that delayed the result of the referendum being carried out. They all said the same thing - they were ashamed on behalf of those that didn’t want to accept the result.
That may or may not be true, but it doesnt sound like a reason to change a mind. It is countered by still not knowing what Brexit fully is, years after the vote.

Certainly no benefits involved.

I have no issue personally with accepting the result, it was voted for. But nobody has yet convinced me of any benefits or good reasons, and I personally only know of 2 people (3 if you count notch) that would have changed their minds, both voted to leave and would now remain. Personal anecdotes dont really mean much though.

Sponsored Links
Some how Rishi has delivered an increase in unemployment and the economically inactive. While the unemployed % is lowish it can be viewed as an increase of ~4%. Based on latest NOS figures.

Truss has written a book. There is a BBC interview around. The news just showed a section of it. She doesn't see her period of being PM as others do. Tries to blame the BofE and other factors. Her book also mentions the deep state - blame. In the US she has clearly stated that this was her only problem. Seems she is unaware of international reactions.

The petty, spiteful, stalling, frustrating behaviour of those remainers that delayed the result of the referendum being carried out. They all said the same thing - they were ashamed on behalf of those that didn’t want to accept the result.
Petty, spiteful behaviour of leave voters have forced everybody in the U.K. to be worse off

Sponsored Links
Tell that to Notch with his permanent shortages on his supermarket shelves.
That argument works against you

I used evidence from industry experts like The Grocer

You used anecdotal evidence.

Brexit has led to rolling shortages, less choice, less fresh goods and increased prices…..the evidence shows that is true.

I used evidence from industry experts like The Grocer

You used anecdotal evidence.
I posted pictures of my full shelves, you refused to post pictures of your empty ones and kept using stock shots from the web of empty shelves. You also have form for fabricating evidence and lies.

I posted pictures of my full shelves
Which proves nothing

What counts is the overall reduction in availability across the country

you refused to post pictures of your empty ones
Because it proves nothing, a complete waste of time

kept using stock shots from the web of empty shelves
Show me the evidence

You also have form for fabricating evidence and lies
Resorting to false insults…..because you know Brexit is a failure and you’ve no counter argument.

Show me. Or would you like me to show you where you lied about me saying it? Either way, you’ll be showing yourself up for the liar you are.
Don’t waste your breath, all Notch can do is cling to lies.

He’s mate will be along shortly to chip and like his posts.

Sponsored Links
Back