Roca Push Button Flush Valves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a Roca close coupled toilet, with a plastic single button push valve in the top of the cistern.
This is a really simple question that has had me stumped for weeks now. How do I remove the lid of the cistern?
I've tried to unscrew it, felt for a small catch, some gentle force etc. but because its made of plastic, I don't want to force the fitting and risk breaking it. Can anyone advise me?
Many thanks
Roy

Sponsored Links
At the top (chrome puch button) the buttons themselves come out to reveal a screw underneath. You can feel some resistance because indeed - there are little catches on the underside. If you can use a very fine, but longish screwdriver - you should be able to pop them up without damage.

Hope that helps
Al

Many thanks for your advice Al. It's reassuring to know where to apply pressure!

All the best and happy new year!

Roy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back