Rochdale Results

Like him or loathe him, Galloway is a brilliant orator...

Anyone who saw him rip apart the US senate and show them up as the idiots that they are would have to be a fool not to agree!

He may only be one MP, but he has the media spotlight and that means that the atrocities that Israel is engaged in will be a bigger issue in the months to come...

(Cue the 'anti-semitism' comments from those who don't understand the meaning of that phrase) ;)
Galloway is anti semitic

He is an apologist for Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah….as well as Putin.

Sponsored Links
He chose the wrong candidate, parachuting someone in with no connection to the area
Labour did not have a candidate in the Rochdale bye election.

The one they had made up conspiracy theories forcing Labour to withdraw as it happened to late to put another candidate in place.

You’ve already said “Labour don’t have a great depth of talent” and yet here you simultaneously criticising Starmer for his choice.

You are just coming up with anything you can to have a go at Starmer.

I bet you read skwawkbox

Labour did not have a candidate in the Rochdale bye election.
Tnats not what the ballot oaper said, the candidate got over 2000 votes
The one they had made up conspiracy theories forcing Labour to withdraw as it happened to late to put another candidate in place.
But not too late to accept his apology which had been carefully drafted for him by central office
You’ve already said “Labour don’t have a great depth of talent” and yet here you simultaneously criticising Starmer for his choice.
The candidate with a local connection was overlooked and stood as an independent
You are just coming up with anything you can to have a go at Starmer.

I bet you read skwawkbox
I certainly don't parrot the labor line

Sponsored Links
Tnats not what the ballot oaper said, the candidate got over 2000 votes
Strawman

Labour would’ve won all day long

Your claim they didn’t win because it was a poor candidate is anti Starmer hogwash, the reason Labour lost was because Labour withdrew their support, end of.

No he's not.

He sees right and wrong unlike some leaders.

George Galloway gave £25,000 to Hamas.

George Galloway has made appearances on Russia Today and Sputnik - both are Russian propaganda

George Galloway appeared on Iranian Press TV, which is the Iranian state broadcaster…known for its anti semitic and pro Iran regime bias

George Galloway does not know right from wrong

George will
Stand up for Rochdale and all the issues that effect Rochdale residents

Gaza :giggle:

Think nick griffin endorsed him ???

Really?

I guess you'll also be condemning the electorate of Rochdale for holding the same view that you claim by electing him?

Is standing up for Palestinians 'anti-semitic' in your opinion?

Depends ??

george admired Saddam :giggle:

Nick griffin likes him afaik ???

BUT he has been elected to represent the people of the constituency.

Get over it

The PM should take your advice. He's just made a national address to condemn Galloway's election as horrifying.

I used the word anti semitic because that’s what Galloway is, he is a nasty decisive POS

Corbyn and Galloway have both been on Iranian state TV. Iran is well know as a hater of Israel and funds Hamas.

Galloway also been on Russia Today
Corbyn had 2 advisors, Seamus Milne and Andrew Murray, both Putin sympathisers

Vinty loves a Putin sympathiser, so his support for Galloway is entirely predictable
Galloway is pro-Semitic. The Arabs are true Semites.

Sponsored Links
Back