Rochdale Results

The PM should take your advice. He's just made a national address to condemn Galloway's election as horrifying.

Well the PM needs to get a grip

beyond alarming ( jeez us wept )

As do the other political parties with there over the top comments / nonsense as well

George Galloway

Who cares he will do f all apart from bluster

Sponsored Links
Really?

I guess you'll also be condemning the electorate of Rochdale for holding the same view that you claim by electing him?

Is standing up for Palestinians 'anti-semitic' in your opinion?
He’s so confused now.

Sponsored Links
Usual dishonesty from Vinty

George Galloway visited Saddam Hussein in 2002, a period when Saddam was threatening the West including UK
You are just regurgitating the same lies as Blair.
Explain how a tinpot dictator was ever a threat to the UK and Europe.

The lies of Blair have been comprehensively debunked and yet you repeat them.

Saddam Hussein was a regional threat to his neighbours, Iran was one, the other was Israel.

Israel in particular considered Iraq a threat because of Saddams support for the Palestinians, he was sending money to the families of suicide bombers and weapons to Palestinian militants.

Most of the lies spouted by Blair were fabricated by Israel.

Article from WP.

Washington Post reported that “Israel is urging US officials not to delay a military strike against Iraq’s Saddam Hussein”. By this point, according to Sharon, strategic co-ordination between Israel and the US had reached “unprecedented dimensions”, and Israeli intelligence officials had given Washington a variety of alarming reports about Iraq’s WMD programmes.

Galloway is anti semitic

He is an apologist for Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah….as well as Putin.
Antisemitic is a meaningless term.
People like you have abused and misused the term to the point were it could mean absolutely anything.

:ROFLMAO: Jeez us this is pretty serious

Apparently it’s going to send “ Shock Waves” through the political system :giggle:

“ beyond alarming “

“ A victory for Gaza”

Just a few of the comments made by politicians

They need to get a grip ffs

Dunno weather to laugh cry or lob up as to what appears to be the total
Panic over some fruit cake that won a bye election in Rochdale

What's a breakaway Muslim?

Go on - how many?

Does it matter in any case?

If they had any sense and want some serious money thrown at there constituency they would attemp to form some extreme Islamic party on the go and get an MP voted in ??

Bit like when griffin s party came second in some
Seat in Bradford
It put that area on the map and the political main stream took notice with the squeaky b um syndrome

Galloway could lose his seat at the next election.
However the government will exaggerate the significance of Galloways win to suppress legitimate protest .

I will always and forever recognise the legitimacy and truth of Palestine, from the river to the sea. Stolen countries are an affront to God (aka Allah) Himself.

Bliar was first seen on this forum, I thought it summed him up.
I used it in a protest march in Manchester. The other side of my sign had "BLIAR!" on it

IMG-20230719-WA0001~2.jpg

That's where you're going wrong, There is no god.
...You're an Old Testament kinda guy, right?
Have a look at today's Rowson cartoon in the Grauniad and see if you can figure out the Biblical reference: "out of Um came Urgh".
I'm wondering if it's something to do with the City state of Ur in Sumer where Abraham was born but i'm stumped beyond that.

Sponsored Links
Back