Rochdale Results

Sponsored Links
No pulling the wool over your eyes eh.
So where is your basis for these breakaway muslims? Whatever that is, or they are?

They seem to have got behind this guy, not started a new party or anything.

Sponsored Links
Have a look at today's Rowson cartoon in the Grauniad and see if you can figure out the Biblical reference: "out of Um came Urgh".
I'm wondering if it's something to do with the City state of Ur in Sumer where Abraham was born but i'm stumped beyond that.

"Out of the strong came forth sweetness". It's from the story of Samson and Delilah.

I have a feeling that's not what you are asking for, though.

Last edited:
It's where the terrorists live isn't it?
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. A rather tricky question in Palatine's case. Which ever they are they fight within their capabilities.

Your completely oblivious as usual as to what's going on under your nose.
How many breakaway Muslims will be forming political parties?
You mean this
An application had been made in October after the hamas attack to register a new 'Party of Islam' in the UK
In its official application, the Party of Islam states “We are a party who has been created to help all of the minority in the land of Great Britain have a voice.” and we will make sure that all problems which linger in country are defeated.
A proposed emblem for the party showed a star and crescent in a black circle over a grey backdrop, bearing the message: "Party of Islam – Freedom is a Must."

Sunak is having fun in a speech on this whole area. Galloway seems to have kicked these of mainly down to his election technique. He's on about extreme muslimists and the same in the right wing. Stirring things up. End result Jews and Muslims having problems. Neglects MP's, some of his own are having problems, Also ignoring players on social media.

Bit of a problem really - times change so is there an easy solution?

His probable aim - some changes to demo rules which is a tricky subject. A study has been ongoing for some time so I'd guess we will be hearing about the results via changes in these laws. In terms of doing anything about the basic problems I doubt it will have much effect at all.

You mean this
An application had been made in October after the hamas attack to register a new 'Party of Islam' in the UK
In its official application, the Party of Islam states “We are a party who has been created to help all of the minority in the land of Great Britain have a voice.” and we will make sure that all problems which linger in country are defeated.
A proposed emblem for the party showed a star and crescent in a black circle over a grey backdrop, bearing the message: "Party of Islam – Freedom is a Must."
Is that a joke?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. A rather tricky question in Palatine's case. Which ever they are they fight within their capabilities.
It's not a tricky question at all. The soldiers of Palestine are 100% on the side of good.

The Zionist terrorists are 100% wrong and evil.

Western terrorist governments are hugely culpable also.

Sponsored Links
Back