RoI rejects religion...

i have friends that are homosexuals,i don't knock them, they know were i stand, but i don't give them aggro,and they don't hassle me about what i believe.
But there is certain people who like to stir it up, start trouble and push the boat out, and say that what i believe is bull crap, and hate speech, well go complain to God ,its his words, and its there to save us not kill us.

Why don't people be honest instead of searching through ancient documents and cherry picking quotes while ignoring others,or hiding behind a god.

Just say that gay people make you nervous or scared or disgusted and be done with it, or you're not sure why but it just doesn't seem right.

And if you are just curious about what other people get up to in the bedroom, fine.

Sponsored Links
i have friends that are homosexuals,i don't knock them, they know were i stand, but i don't give them aggro,and they don't hassle me about what i believe.
But there is certain people who like to stir it up, start trouble and push the boat out, and say that what i believe is bull crap, and hate speech, well go complain to God ,its his words, and its there to save us not kill us.

Why don't people be honest instead of searching through ancient documents and cherry picking quotes while ignoring others,or hiding behind a god.

Just say that gay people make you nervous or scared or disgusted and be done with it, or you're not sure why but it just doesn't seem right.

And if you are just curious about what other people get up to in the bedroom, fine.

what are going on about, i think its you thats talking nonsense

My brother threw his television out of his home after two gays on
eastenders did a kissing scene.
It was four or five years before he introduced it again. He didn't want his kids seeing that filth.
Sometimes the off button isn't enough.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
It was four or five years before he introduced it again. He didn't want his kids seeing that filth.
Eastenders has to be one of the worst shows on television. Anyone caught watching it ought to be severely punished.

Wonder how long it will take before they realise that marriage isn't what it's cracked up to be.

Was never the same after they got rid of the tax allowance.......

;)

You see, if they didn't tend to flaunt it publicly

That's what oppressed people do, when they are fighting oppression or are no longer oppressed.

Reap what you sow.

Same-sex “marriage” opposes nature.

So do vaccinations.........

They obviously lobbied the government. The irish government is full of liberals so probably not that difficult.

You do know what a referendum is, yes?

HEY!!

Where did Norcon's post just disappear to???

Just tried to quote it and it has gone???

:eek:

:D

Still have to bake them cakes though........................

;)

HEY!!

Where did Norcon's post just disappear to???

Just tried to quote it and it has gone???

:eek:

Same place as mine, I shouldn't wonder. :LOL:

You have to be very careful what you say on here. It wouldn't surprise me if the whole thread is locked or deleted before long.

n
Good move. Shame his children will likely grow up as bigoted as him.

Sponsored Links
Back