RoI rejects religion...

It will be interesting to see what evidence there is, and how to reconcile it with breadnbutter's contradictory claim "members of the gay community pinpoint these christian buisneses, to stir up trouble, and also they dont seem to go to muslim bakarys and ask."

Sponsored Links
members of the gay community pinpoint these christian buisneses

Christian institutions used to prosecute homosexuals, now homosexuals prosecute them.

Cry more.

your making out that i hate gays for some reason, if christians prosecuted gays for being gay then that is wrong , we are all got our failings,we are all on the same boat when it comes to sin. homosexuality is only one of many sins, we all sinful by nature,due to the fall.,the point is accepting that we fall short,and need a savior, if we say that we have no sin,we deceive ourselfs,and there is no truth in us. if we confess our sins,God is just and faithful to forgive us.and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

You are of course welcome to believe that if you want to.
That is the fundamental flaw in these arguments.
Would breadnbutter's post look like it was written by an intelligent adult if we weren't used to such rubbish?

Whilst those in charge proffer that attitude to religion in this country they must, or at least do, therefore extend the same to other more dangerous and ludicrous beliefs rather than be able to denounce those ludicrous beliefs as nonsense.

Could we have programmes which try to educate these people?
No, because they want our own version of control to continue.

There was a bit of a fuss last week in Ireland where a 'Christian' cake shop owner refused to decorate a cake for a same sex marriage.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-32791239
A spokesman said that whilst the shop owner was entitled to his religious beliefs they did not extend to his commercial business.
It therefore follows that he his NOT entitled to his religious beliefs at work.

A step in the right direction, at least.

its not a version of control, its a choice.

anyone who has business ,as far as i know can refuse to offer a service,if they choose. same as someone can choose to not use that business. what i heard is some ,members of the gay community pinpoint these christian buisneses, to stir up trouble, and also they dont seem to go to muslim bakarys and ask.
one guy went to a muslim bakery as a test, and they refused to bake a cake. no kick up there.no protest there.

Christians are easy targets.
Jd will now hound you to the end of the earth for evidence.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
one guy went to a muslim bakery as a test, and they refused to bake a cake. no kick up there.no protest there.
Do you mean that happened in the UK? That's interesting, do please post the news item link you saw.
http://toprightnews.com/hidden-camera-will-muslim-bakers-make-a-gay-wedding-cake/
Ah. Now we see - Dearborn, Michigan, Ireland.

So you are complaining because there was no law suit in this case where the law specifically works in the opposite way in favour of the shop-keeper.

"Whoa…we can’t wait to hear the deafening silence of the leftist hypocrites about this"

:LOL:

• Thanks
So, we have contradicting laws in the UK and the USA.
We know that the USA is full of religious nutters.

If you look at it logically - difficult for some, I know - you will see that the US law does not stand up because the shop-keeper would not be allowed to discriminate against black people because of his religious beliefs whereas the UK law (in this case in Ireland and others) states that discrimination in the workplace is illegal despite religious beliefs.

EFLImpudence";p="3392017 said:
So, we have contradicting laws in the UK and the USA.
We know that the USA is full of religious nutters.

its full of atheist nutters as well, balance it out or your looking like your got a hate thing going on against peoples believes.

So just to clarify, Islamists are homophobic. The apologists defend every vile act carried out in the name of Alla only to find that the nutters they defend pound one of their other favourite minorities to death with stones. Fab.
:LOL:

If I have grasped breadnbutter's point correctly, he is complaining that, of two quoted examples, an action taken in one foreign country (Ireland) is not the same as the action taken in another foreign country (USA).

I do not know, and it appears, neither does he, what level of complaint occurred in the US example.

If I have grasped breadnbutter's point correctly, he is complaining that, of two quoted examples, an action taken in one foreign country (Ireland) is not the same as the action taken in another foreign country (USA).

I do not know, and it appears, neither does he, what level of complaint occurred in the US example.

i am not complaining but showing another side.
it was a test, to see if a muslim bakery would accept making a cake or not ,that compromised there believes.

• Thanks
And do you believe that the two bakeries should both be forced to provide the cake, or that neither should be forced to provide a cake?

Presumably you no longer assert that "members of the gay community pinpoint these christian buisneses, to stir up trouble, and also they dont seem to go to muslim bakarys and ask."

Do you have some reason to believe that "no kick up there.no protest there?"

Sponsored Links
Back