Rossi E-Cat cold fusion to solve world energy problems

You have been posting this garbage since 2011, and there is still no independent verified proof.

Would you like to buy some magic beans? I still have half a can left.

here is some info for Andrea Rossi who has just sold the first cold fusion device to a customer .

This was a multiple unit , but ones for the home may be just a few years away.

Sponsored Links
.... there is still no independent verified proof. ?

please concentrate on my last post a bit :

Prof Alexander Parkhomov of Lomonosov Moscow State University has published a paper describing his successful replication of the E-Cat

I might 'publish a paper', just for a laugh of course, if it gets people jumping up and down like this!
Hardly proof, is it?

article-2057611-0EAB38ED00000578-171_468x286.jpg

According the article this apparatus produced 470 kilowatts of continuous output. How was this enormous amount of energy removed from the apparatus and dissipated ?

Sponsored Links
As I said almost a year ago:
"No write up in any journal, no working model on sale after years of promises, and no peer review. "

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/genera...d-energy-problems.298794/page-4#ixzz3Qt0zoslb

Finding new ways to present a scam does not make it any less of a scam. Lies such as claims of selling models to companies, heating factories, etc are all stacking up on the "the whole thing is a scam" side of the argument.

A new report making some different claim sounds like a new way of presenting a scam. If it were anything else, they would inviting credible scientists from credible organisations.

Even the Randi £1000000 challenge would be an option. But they don't.

fusion has been achieved on a minute scale, people in the know recon it will be 30-50 years before it can be done on a scale that will produce useful energy generation

fusion has been achieved on a minute scale, people in the know recon it will be 30-50 years before it can be done on a scale that will produce useful energy generation

your speaking of hot fusion , I believe.

not The LENR kind - such as the Ecat
NASA are in the know , their chief scientist dennis Bushnell believe that it will take off rapidly.
http://pesn.com/2011/05/31/9501837_Cold-Fusion_Number-1_Claims_NASA_Chief/
Rossi's device is under long term extended test, to ensure it will run for a sufficiently long time , to find the best way to control the process, and to pass safety certification.
hopefully more independents, such as moscow university have just done, can also replicate an operational device

So cold fusion has been proved to work.

And I'm sure the fact that it has never been put to commercial use is due to the nasty oil companies keeping it quiet. That's right, isn't it?

If it really did work, I should have thought that the nasty oil companies would have bought up all the rights and put it into economical production, especially since reliability of oil supplies is coming into question.

Any technology, be it anti-gravity, perpetual motion, or cold fusion, requires that accepted physics is violated in order for it to work, and therefore you need to offer very compelling evidence before you should get any money to work on it. Getting published in Science, Nature, or the Physical Review means you have convinced at least a few experts that your science has some merit, which would be a start.

Nothing posted here thus far is even close to being "compellign evidence". The onus is on those making the claims to come up with said compelling evidence.

I won't hold my breath.

Others are racing to replicate and extend the work.

Anyone can take the Randi $1000000 challenge, not just Rossi, so if that were the case, they would have nothing to lose, and a lot to gain if they went for it.

Why does no one do it? Do they not want $1000000 to further their development? They claim to be able to produce energy with this system, and yet refuse to demonstrate it that could bag them $1000000.

Or if it were the case that only Rossi could make it work, its hardly a saleable product is it.

Truth is that many are just using wishful thinking:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_science
-An interesting read.

You really haven't thought about this have you.

http://pesn.com/2011/05/31/9501837_Cold-Fusion_Number-1_Claims_NASA_Chief said:
Despite his positive statements about LENR, he also made a few statements that indicate his lack of ability to admit that nuclear fusion at low temperatures could be a reality. He stated that all of the so called, "cold fusion" experiments performed over the last twenty years did not produce fusion reactions. His position is that they produced energy via a process called "Widom Larsen" theory, that does not involve fusion at all, but only "beta decay."

I read the article as he supports the idea that cold fusion would be an ideal energy source but realises that it is un-likely to ever happen in a way that is economical to operate.

Because it would be a extremely useful source of power there will be people who believe it has to be possible no matter what laws of science have to be broken to achieve it.

Anyone can take the Randi $1000000 challenge
Not true, you have to pass a strict criteria , which favours Randi in the extreme. Sign all publicity rights over to him. etc. etc.

There has been plenty written on the myth of the million dollar challenge - google it.
Anyhow , I 'd prefer you start a different thread on the Randi challenge - if you wish.
He doesn’t deserve any more attention on this one

Anyone can take the Randi $1000000 challenge
Not true, you have to pass a strict criteria , which favours Randi in the extreme. Sign all publicity rights over to him. etc. etc.
Strict criteria, agreed upon by both parties. If you can't reproduce your claim under pre-agreed conditions, you fail. Simple.

And you don't sign all publicity rights over to him. The rules clearly state:
"3. The Applicant agrees that all materials and peripheral properties (photographic, recorded, written, etc.) gathered as a result of the test procedure, the protocol, and the actual testing, may be used freely by the JREF."
http://web.randi.org/uploads/3/7/3/7/37377621/mdc-rules-and-application-2011-03-09.pdf
This means that JREF can use the material to assess the claim etc. The applicant can still use said material.

There has been plenty written on the myth of the million dollar challenge - google it.
Anyhow , I 'd prefer you start a different thread on the Randi challenge - if you wish.
He doesn’t deserve any more attention on this one
I have looked into. They have had many bogus applicants, and control for them. Of thos I have read, the claims against the JREF are sour grapes.

The fact remains that there is a lack of scientific evidence to support cold fusion

Sponsored Links
Back