royal mail royal joke?

securespark said:
Sounds like the Postie character in Viz......! :D

Most certainly! That reminds me, a mate of mine wants me to give her a couple of back issues so she can vet it before she allows her husband to subscribe...

Plane, were those films alright? I know they come in special packaging but if the sun was shining on them it isn't good. Seeing as you are obviously a photography buff I am surprised you didn't ring up for replacements!

I must be lucky, the only thing I had go missing was when my mum sent me an advent calendar last Christmas (you think it is bad I got one at 23: my brother is 27 and still has one each year!). I got a card telling me it was too big for my letterbox. Trip to the sorting office, 10 minutes searching and it can't be found. Was told "well, come back in a week, it might have turned up in the meantime." Still hadn't, so I was given a claim form to fill in. Of course I took it, feeling insensed. But then I realised, is it really worth making a lengthy insurance claim over an advent calendar?

I am also fortunate that I have a kindly trustworthy neighbour who takes packages for me. So far he has received a digital camcorder, a load of accessories, half of my bathroom ( :!: ) and computer parts for me :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back