Rubbish

securespark said:
Anyone else got anything that makes them see red?

Car drivers using bus lanes.

There was one came tramming it past everyone sat in the non bus lane this morning. It was lovely to se a policeman stood in the bus lane waving him to pull over. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh and the morons who insit on stopping on the yellow hatchings at a junction, so no one can go anywhere

And on a similar note, all the morons who park in the box which says KEEP CLEAR infront of the entrance to the local ambulance station which allows them to get out in an emergency.

Sponsored Links
Deluks said:
Dog doos don't bother me, it's only a natural waste product after all. 20 years ago you'd be considered a bit mad if you went around picking up dog craapp, as a kid I was always wary of/steering clear of it. Not a bad thing IMO, it makes people more aware of their surroundings.
Totally aggree. Its horrid stuff, and parents will moan about the health risks, but if they taught their kids properly not to touch it there wont be a problem. I think this is where the nanny state started.

Deluks said:
I HATE people who change their mind at the supermarket and put an item back on the nearest shelf, usually in the wrong aisle. Even worse when it's a fresh/frozen item slung into a non chilled section.
Again, I 200% aggree with you. We have 2 types of own brand pizzas, Fresh and frozen. Fresh ones are 2 for £4. Customers get to these first. Then they get to the freezer and discover the identical frozen variety at 2 for £3! They dump the chilled ones in the freezer! Instead of walking the 4 metres to put it back in the chiller!!! Of course, if its been there up to an hour we can put it back in its right place on sale, but after this we aren't supposed to . . .

Deluks said:
People who speak on the phone at checkouts or when buying tickets. I think shops should adopt a policy of not serving customers who are on the blower.
Oh yes I think we should too, but the customers service c**ts would have a field day at the complaints.

Deluks said:
Children! We should adopt a one child per family policy like in China. Nothing more annoying than shopping at a busy period when there are loads of mums with 56 kids in tow, running about and being little s***s.
In my line of work I encounter this a lot. I never ran riot in a supermarket. In my day us kids were well behaved and stuck to our parents for fear of getting lost (used to scare me witless anyway)

Unfortuately there is no discipline or "decent upbringing" anymore. Kids get dragged up, advised not to take drugs and smoke, dont go off with strangers, thats it. Its not drilled into them like it used to be. Parents are too soft and dont have enough power to discipline. Kids arent scared now. Just the other night at 10:10pm in the pitch black (well, ok, streetlights were on) 2 kids were riding around a set of traffic control lights, seemingly totally oblivious to my car's presence. It was a 40 zone. This is typical nowadays. What does it take? If I'd killed one of them, would their friends learn the lesson? Nah.

Buses and taxis using the car lanes ...

Cyclists creating their own lanes ...

Pedestrians crossing the road at a crossing when the lights are on green forcing me to stop (or kill them ... Often a difficult decision) and then having to wait another two minutes with nobody waiting cos they pressed the button before they jumped out in front of me ...

Drivers with "Baby on board" stickers ... Tempted to run into them just for the hell of it.

Drivers who don't signal ...

Drivers who drive too fast ...

Drivers who drive too slow ...

Drivers who go all round a roundabout in the left hand lane ...

Being stopped by a police spot check when I'm (always) late for an appointment ...

Celebrities ...

Conservationists ...

Lawyers ...

Estate agents ...

Politicians ...

Local councillors ...

Social workers ...

Do gooders ...

Oh and, of course, traffic wardens :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Steve said:
Deluks said:
Children! We should adopt a one child per family policy like in China. Nothing more annoying than shopping at a busy period when there are loads of mums with 56 kids in tow, running about and being little s***s.
In my line of work I encounter this a lot. I never ran riot in a supermarket. In my day us kids were well behaved and stuck to our parents for fear of getting lost (used to scare me witless anyway)

Unfortuately there is no discipline or "decent upbringing" anymore. Kids get dragged up, advised not to take drugs and smoke, dont go off with strangers, thats it. Its not drilled into them like it used to be. Parents are too soft and dont have enough power to discipline. Kids arent scared now.

I am bringing up my kids how you describe, how you were brought up as indeed was I.

I hate grumpy old men, next thing you know they will give um their own TV SHOW??
Lets all breath deeply through your nose.......Aahhhh

Crafty said:
Oh yes I think we should too, but the customers service c**ts would have a field day at the complaints.

Is that an official department?

clf-gas said:
People not shouting "fore" on the golf coarse. Play an exquisit shot tonight, stood admiring the flight of the ball, then "WACK", a chaps ball hit me on the back of the neck. Trust me it was'nt funny infact very painful, actually thought I was having some sort of funny turn, until my mate came running and asking was I OK, and telling me I had just been hit. :evil:

Only balls I ever hit on a golf course was when I stood on a rake :oops: :LOL:

BoxBasher said:
Crafty said:

Is that an official department?
Yes. You can find their number on the back of our own brand products and carrier bags and till reciepts! :D

My Spanish gf was amused to find a 'customer helpline' on a box of biscuits for cheese.

Deluks said:
My Spanish gf was amused to find a 'customer helpline' on a box of biscuits for cheese.
Well it is an unusual item to be able to talk to someone, I usually use a phone. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back