edited_20231229_120052.jpg

:D

Sponsored Links
The dog with a dream

Attachments

• 20240202_131552.jpg
    20240202_131552.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 19
Must have taken him at least 30 minutes to make one.
Getting the right settings can take several goes. Once found things should be simpler but even tamping the grinds etc makes a difference so practice of some sort is likely to be needed. Once a grind setting is found the keeping the grinds weigh pretty consistent is the most important aspect and tamping correctly ideally from an even heap of grinds,

@DP

I'm needing to descale my Sage impress bean to cup coffee machine.

I want to buy somthing today. Any recommendations?

@DP

I'm needing to descale my Sage impress bean to cup coffee machine.

I want to buy somthing today. Any recommendations?
coffee forums seem to recommend puly caff and puly descaler

the puly caff cleaner is really good -put some in a glass jug with boiling water and pop in the portafiliter etc -it cleans off old coffee etc from chrome and stainless steel fantastically. In fact if you put stainless steel cutlery in it they come out really shiny

thats what I use

descale:

cleaning

the puly caff cleaner is really good -put some in a glass jug with boiling water and pop in the portafiliter etc -it cleans off old coffee etc from chrome and stainless steel fantastically. In fact if you put stainless steel cutlery in it they come out really shiny

thats what I use

descale:

cleaning

Can't get that stuff today.

I can get this stuff https://www.currys.co.uk/products/d...gTGQ_eQrwKf1NgUzTSoaAhTXEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

From from what I read, this should do the job

That's what I use, Usually bought off Amazon. Also Puly back flush tablets. Lack of use of those can cause solenoid problems. Those can be opened up and cleaned on some of the machines. Instructions on youtube.

We do not have hard water in Glasgow so limescale is not an issue.
Though I regularly use the tablet to clean the filter using the supplied rubber disc when cleaning light comes on.

Sponsored Links
Back