Salus620RF flashing green and red lights?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Salus620RF which has been fine for 5 year until today - but the heating is now not working, even though the Control Centre has a symbol saying it should be heating. Battery light is not flashing so I don't think this is the problem. Radiators are all cold.

The red sync light and green light are flashing interchangeably - can anyone help?

I have tried to re-sync and then reset / pair, but neither worked.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Salus products are not very reliable, I frequently have to replace them. To get you going so you are not cold you should be able to set the switches on the front of the receiver to on, to manually get your heating working.

If you are sure you have followed the pairing etc. instructions in the manual then the thermostat is faulty and will need to be replaced. Honeywell would be my choice of brand.

Sponsored Links
I removed 2 last week with defective recievers. 1 was to be replaced with the same model as the customer liked it, but the new one had an RF range of about 2 meters, no matter what channel was used. A replacement for the replacement worked properly though!

Thanks all - managed to get the heating going on manual and going to get the salus unit replaced ASAP

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back