Samsung C61R2AEE Wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Trying to install a samsung C61R2AEE electric hob. The manual for it is below:

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/c...4187_C_Top_MID]_C61RAAST_XEU-00031A-01_EN.pdf

Having a few problems with the wiring diagram. It seems to have earth, neutal and 1,2,3. If i put earth into earth neutral into neutral and the live ito 1, the unit powers up and two of the hobs work fine, the other two wont heat up. I am thinking that maybe there needs to be a link betwen 1 and 2 and 2 and 3, but there isnt any room to link these with the 6mm cable ive used for the incoming.

Is there any chance someone could please take a look at the wiring diagram in the manual and tell me exactly how it should be wired.

Thanks in advance.
Ben

Sponsored Links
The diagram and write up do say you need connecting links, usually these are supplied (thin copper links that slot in) if not you will need to use links.

The table says for an appliance rated 25A and 32A you need to use a cable larger than 4mm squared but less than 6mm squared (this would be all hobs connected via one supply cable)

In parts of europe cookers can be supplied by 3 phase

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. No it didnt come with any links unfortunately :(

The cable i need to use for the links, a cant use 6mm as it just wont fit. Would it be possible to use smaller cable? Or buy metal links from somewhere?

Cheers
Ben

Hi,

Did you manage to fix this in the end? If so, please let me know how!

I am stuck with the same problem!

Thanks,

Ben

Sponsored Links
Hi Guys,

Same problem here, just purchased this Samsung hob, and need to find these copper links, did anyone have any success in finding them, any info gratefully received, many thanks, Alan,

Hi,

Many thanks. have just found the links. They are very tiny, and are concealed in the compartment where the wiring connectors are. I can imagine that you would easily not be able to spot them, they are very concealed.

Shall I wire it as 1n or 2n, and what is the difference please, thankyou again, Alan

You need to wire it in as a single phase appliance so 1n

2n is for when you have a 2 or 3 phase supply to the property (not very common in the uk)

I've just found the conectors. Can anyone tell me how they work, fit into the terminals? thanks

Found the Metal Copper U Shape links, but cannot figure out how to fit them.

Anyone know where they go for diagram N1.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back