SANIFLOW WON'T STOP PUMPING

breezer said:
have you a picture of inside of your one now its all clean?

I have always wanted to see inside one (clean / unused) as i too have read all the comments

posting a picture info is in forum information

How sad. I can't imagine anyone whose life has been spent "always wanting to see inside a Saniflo" Personally I never want to see one again ever.

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
You should test the continuity of the contacts on the switch to see if its jammed.

This "pillar", is it a rod which lifts with a float on the bottom or something? Or is it a rigid tube which communicates air pressure from near the base?

Tony

To answer your question it is a rigid tube that communicates air pressure from near the base.

However the story has progressed!! I gave in and got a friendly Saniflo engineer to pop by and yes I am correct the switch is faulty - but read on. He tells me that what I have is called a Saniflo Turbo Flush that is no longer made. (Conjures up a wonderful image of turbocharged poo - the ultimate weapon!!). :)

Anyway the replacement switch solved the problem and the saniflo tested OK. So I wrestled with all the pipes and clips to get it back in position, turned the power on, flushed the loo and absolutely nothing happened!! :(

I am now going to sit among my sweet smelling roses and plot my revenge on life, plumbing and Saniflo's

Did i or did i not say earlier, consign said unit to wheely bin and buy another infernal device.

JAW27 said:
How sad. I can't imagine anyone whose life has been spent "always wanting to see inside a Saniflo" Personally I never want to see one again ever.
I am not a plumber i was just curious what they look like inside

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back