Schumacher

Hoggy952

I cannot understand your continued defence in light of overwhelming evidence.

Even if RB had stayed behind as you rightly say MS would have gone over the white line marking the pit lane exit.
In actual fact it is not illegal for circling drivers to cross those lines they are to stop drivers exiting the pit swerving into the path of cars already on track and at speed. However you are correct if someone had been exiting the pit at that time the consequences do not even bear thinking about.

MS has been adjudged to have made an illegitamate move.

You are allowed to move accros to defend your line , however if you move accross when someone else IS PASSING you then that is quite simply running someone else deliberately off the track.

Yours is strangely the ONLY voice on the whole internet I have found defending his move.

Sponsored Links
I think that what we have in Shu is the same for all the other drivers at the back of the field. A good driver in a hopeless car. This does highlight his ranking well. Put most of those drivers in a good car and they will win. He should be made to drive that car for evermore and at the end of each race be made to go up to the drivers that lapped him, pat their back and thank then very,very much for humiliating him in such a grand manner. He then should give a trophy on the podium to the last person to lap him. Lots of :LOL: :LOL: from the crowd, I hope

Sponsored Links
Schumacker didn't need to prove a point to Barrichello, but the old skool Senna came out in him, the old master..where he would run someone off the road..hence dead.

Schumacker, is just dirty, as was Senna, they would force you into an impossible situation, dirty racing.

Like touring cars, where you just follow the lead car into the first corner, they brake to take it, you don't break, you shunt them off, Plato has been doing it for years, and admitted it.

But at f1 speeds, an inch on the wheel, a slight contact, respect to Rubens.

Back