screaming frog

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whilst messing about in the garden , out of the corner of my eye I noticed our dog jumping around and throwing what I thought was one of her toys up in the air.
On closer inspection I realised that it wasn't a toy but it was a frog who was jumping to get away from her.
As I went closer to stop the dog from hurting the frog, I heard quite clearly the frog screaming as it fled from the dog and tried to make it to the pond which we have in the garden.
Fortunately the frog made it safely to the pond but I still could'nt believe what I heard, until I turned round, and my son who was behind me, confirmed that he also heard the frog screaming.
We have loads of frogs every year in the pond and I know that they can make a racket when they are mating but I have never heard one scream before, is it common?

Sponsored Links
Yes it seems tobe ,it is more usual when one is being chewed by a dog,strangely they seem to make a kerdunk sound when I run them over with the flymo

maybe it was calling for a princess, is your dogs name princess by any chance

Sponsored Links
Who'd have thought a frog could make an annoying screeching noise?

Oh, hang on..........

Crazy_Frog-Ding-01.jpg

drspock said:
but I have never heard one scream before, is it common?
Hubby 'ran' one over with his mower, and the scream of the poor creature scared the hell out of him. (Wacked it on the head to end its misery)

WoodYouLike said:
drspock said:
but I have never heard one scream before, is it common?
Hubby 'ran' one over with his mower, and the scream of the poor creature scared the hell out of him. (Wacked it on the head to end its misery)

The frog or the hubby? ;)

Reminds me of AdamW's cocktail request from some time back. God, I miss him.

notb665 said:
I do wonder what happened to him - checking back through his last posts he was posting away at his usual rate, and was just in the middle of a healthy argument with joe-90 about anal rape (of all things), then *kaboom* he was gone. No goodbye or reason? I hope he's OK.

ninebob said:
notb665 said:
I do wonder what happened to him - checking back through his last posts he was posting away at his usual rate, and was just in the middle of a healthy argument with joe-90 about anal rape (of all things), then *kaboom* he was gone. No goodbye or reason? I hope he's OK.

I think he may be loved up. A chance encounter in a lift and some headphones, or something.

I reckon AW is busy studying for Master of Business Administration qualy'.. ;)

empip said:
I reckon AW is busy studying for Master of Business Administration qualy'.. ;)

Do you mean MASTER of Business Administration Technical Exam?

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back