sealing polished porcelain

any self respecting porcelain tile will be fully vitrified.
completely non-porous, polished or not.

look at the box - it should tell you. (it is pretty obvious - even in Italian!)

may i ask your profession?

im just wondering as on the tiling section, you have asked questions then answered others.

:confused:

Sponsored Links
the sunny world of Architecture!

specification-wise, i'm fine.
Theory i'm fine

its the DIY / actual on the job elements where advice from the pros is most welcomely absorbed!

im just wondering as on the tiling section, you have asked questions then answered others.

Mmmmm.........I was thinking the same thing,asking weather to use powdered or ready mix and about trim,then quoting british standards :confused:

specifying a tile and type of trim is very different to being the bloke that has to put it up, as you know!
my own project has thrown me neatly to the other side of the equation for a while! Enjoying it, to be honest!

Sponsored Links

Mmmmm.........I was thinking the same thing,asking weather to use powdered or ready mix and about trim,then quoting british standards :confused:

you get a few players at the poker table very similar to this person, read all the books but cant come up with the goods, yet still talks a good game...... :cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back