Sent down for Trolling

Sponsored Links
Quiet right too; personally I'd execute them all :rolleyes:

You say Quiet right too (so you want them to be quiet, rather than what you proposed, as presumably quite.), which qualifies as a troll really?

What I found disturbing about the article, was that people set up profiles for dead people...setting flowers at the side of the road, is disturbing, I always think someone is celebrating a birthday? Putting toys and gifts at the graveside? Why?

They are dead, it's final. Cremation, a few flowers, or a burial, and a headstone, no comedy quote on the headstone, it won't be understood in future generations.

But PEOPLE setting up tributes, for a dead person? How macabre is that? I don't blame the bloke for doing what he did, but maybe did it in the wrong way.

Someone close to you dies, it's your Family, that has the bereavement, why broadcast it to everyone, that has no interest? I don't care, or want to see some dying flowers tied to some railings at some road junction. Why broadcast your grief to me? I've got my own grief issues, I don't broadcast them to you, then complain, when someone complains that they are offensive, but to go to jail for being a troll? Complete miscarriage of justice. Bereavement is a private thing, so why broadcast it? Then feel hard done by when people who don't know anything about it and it infringes on their life, are punished?

If a member on here dies, that I know, God forbid, then I will say RIP, and my respects, but if a random member is posting on Facebook, that I don't know, never met, why force their problems onto me? I've every right to say, Don't bother me. But to be jailed for it?

Sponsored Links
Almost all of it as usual.

Are you able to read?

Peter and Jane version;

Mr Mad has been sent to jail because he was rude to Jade Goody, because she is dead. He said people sending messages to a dead person was stupid, because a dead person cannot read the internet.

Mr Mad also commented on another post where a person was dead, but people send messages to the person that is dead, and he said, the people that send messages to dead people are stupid, because the dead people cannot read the internet, unless you know otherwise.

People set up websites, on behalf of dead people, that are dead, and are thus ghouls, or ghosts, or idiots, as people reply to these websites, and believe that the 'dead' people set up these sites themselves, after they died, and may expect a reply.

But the people that believe that these people are still alive, after setting up a webpage to honour their 'memory', then take offence, at anyone pointing out that the people wishing 'luck' in the afterlife, are actually mentally deranged, and the person pointing out that these people are 'mental', are actually correct...so a 'normal' goes to jail, where the mental are left to buy flowers and deposit them on road junctions, or make facebook pages to commune with the dead?

You seem to fall within the 'commune with the dead, ignore the logic',

Do you actually read and understand both sides of the story? Or make a snap decision?

You want people posting ghoulish posts, and you agree with them? Even if they are made up? (Because it's Haloween), it certainly brings out the true character of peoples attitudes.

I'm a fwit for pointing this out, shows people's lack of intelligence, frankly.

What a sparse response, with no counter argument, possibly due to lack of intelligence.

****wit, by the way isn't a word, so you say no other word for it, so you invented your own, that doesn't exist...nice. Then you counteract it saying no other word describes it, so your words are limited.

Hey Moody Mick. Have you ever thought that this builder's forum just might not be right for you? Go back to Mum's Net.

I think this equation helps explain;

Mickymoody + excess time = drivel.

You say Quiet right too (so you want them to be quiet, rather than what you proposed, as presumably quite.), which qualifies as a troll really?

What I found disturbing about the article, was that people set up profiles for dead people...setting flowers at the side of the road, is disturbing, I always think someone is celebrating a birthday? Putting toys and gifts at the graveside? Why?

They are dead, it's final. Cremation, a few flowers, or a burial, and a headstone, no comedy quote on the headstone, it won't be understood in future generations.

But PEOPLE setting up tributes, for a dead person? How macabre is that? I don't blame the bloke for doing what he did, but maybe did it in the wrong way.

Someone close to you dies, it's your Family, that has the bereavement, why broadcast it to everyone, that has no interest? I don't care, or want to see some dying flowers tied to some railings at some road junction. Why broadcast your grief to me? I've got my own grief issues, I don't broadcast them to you, then complain, when someone complains that they are offensive, but to go to jail for being a troll? Complete miscarriage of justice. Bereavement is a private thing, so why broadcast it? Then feel hard done by when people who don't know anything about it and it infringes on their life, are punished?

If a member on here dies, that I know, God forbid, then I will say RIP, and my respects, but if a random member is posting on Facebook, that I don't know, never met, why force their problems onto me? I've every right to say, Don't bother me. But to be jailed for it?

Understand-Darth_Vader.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back