Service Caress 1200 A fabric softener query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

As the message header says, we own the above machine and wanted to know if the following is the normal funtioning / operation of this appliance.

We put the clothes in the machine, select program, put powder and softener in relevant recepticals in the soap draw.

Machine starts and takes the soap powder into the machine along with the fabric softener.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't the fabric softener be taken into the machine on the final rinse?

Surely the description above can't be the correct way of operating! I am basing this on the fact that the machine we used own did exactly the oposite and that is, took the fabric softener into the machine on the final rinse.

At the moment there is no point in us using fabric softner as by the end of the cycle it has been well and truly washed out of the clothes.

Our only alternative is to try and catch the last rinse cycle and place the softener in at that point.

Regards

The Pie Man

Sponsored Links
Problem with the linkage to the soap dispenser. Possibly fallen apart or maybe just needs resetting.
Take the lid off and you'll see it on top of the dispenser, turn the programmer to see how it works.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back