service valve and flexi pipe to chrome

before i would attempt to move the bath, waste, pipework i would do away with that 3" etc gap and bring the wall foreward 3" level with bath.
then have the pipe run up the back of the decor and a rear entry to your shower.
job done.

Sponsored Links
sounds better the more i think about doing that . The batons i have now are only 10mm would it be easier to rip them out an replace with something biggeror extend the exsisting ones . the gap is 3inch

im not sure on that decor stuff never used it only seen it going up once.

but you saying yours is on batterns, what surports the decor between the batterns ?

The decor panels are attached in 300mm intervals via staples . I put some 10mm hardboard in between to accomodate the shower etc to make it more solid. They are very light and glueing nailing or stapling is recomended . Extending the exsisting batons to up the extra couple of inch i need would be easier ,

Sponsored Links
you can go about a few ways but yes you need to extend it 3".
then put your panels on etc.
but i would leave the pipe behind or change it to copper save wasting it put a bend on the top and have it as a rear entry to shower.

then you'll won't have to drill holes etc only one hole for it to enter rear of shower. which you won't see anyway.

only tricky bit is the bit down the side of the bath and a corner with a 3" peice to cover end near door frame.

Hi, update , i have moved the bath forward towards the shower end , i have also chased the pipe down the wall , i have leveled the bath and secured the leg s,still have brackets to do ,will do that when i finish the frame for the tap end gap. i bit of good measuring and i should have the pipe feed coming through my panel. I still have the problem with the waste , i can now move my grey waste out pipe and i could with a 30x30 waste .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back